chapter 14

"Remind me again, Rogers. Why did fury call a meeting today?" Said Tony as the elevator started moving up. "It's only Friday,right? I thought we had meetings every monday"
      The billionaire groaned "don't tell me it's Monday already"
      Steve sighed,exasperated.
"Fury claimed that he found something peculiar on one of the files." He said, "you know, the reason doesn't change, no matter how many times you ask me to repeat it"
     The door opened, and they stepped out into the room, where the others were waiting. And soon after, fury himself walked in.
     Fury nodded his head at them, "good morning" he greeted.
     They greeted him back, and the room was in an awkward silence until Tony said, "if you called me here to say that, I'm quitting."
      Fury ignored him.
      "Well, as you already know, I found something...unusual,in one of our files." He placed a brown file on top of the table, and slid it towards Natasha.
Natasha flipped through the file, and soon, a frown formed on her face.
     "Fury, this person is a teenager"
     "That's right- and I believe that he is a threat"
      Natasha passed the file onto Clint who was peeking from behind.
    "They are a 14 year old?" Clint said, "do you really think he could do some real damage?"
     Fury threw one of his hands up. "Didn't you read his record"
    "Read it out loud, Clint" said steve.
    "Alright" said Clint flipping to the beginning
"Name : Nico (last name unknown)
Age: 14 (approximated)
Family : seen with another person who is presumed to be  their sibling. Rest - unknown.
Current location: unknown
Schooling : used to be at Westover hall, bar harbor, maine.
Seen with : Perseus jackson, Leo Valdez, hazel levesque, Frank zhang and unknown others.
Allegations : destruction of monuments and buildings, seen with several adults and children who then later went missing. Has been found terrorising citizens.
Other : to be approached with caution, has been seen with other teenagers across the world causing havoc."

Silence. Again.

      "So we have no information on his last name, his family? Not even a photo? I thought you guys know everything" said steve.
     Fury looked a bit more happy at that ( though they couldn't be sure. He smiles once every blue moon).
     "It was a bit tricky, but after a few days of hard work, I got their name and a photo" he said. He clicked on something in his remote, and a picture appeared on the screen behind him.
     The person on the screen had black hair and black eyes. The picture was blurry, but the kid looked grumpy.
    "This is the kid - their name is Nico di Angelo."
     Clint chocked on air and bucky sharply looked up. Natasha managed to not loose her cool.
    Tony muttered something under his breath.
   "What was that,stark?"
     Tony frantically waved his hand around."they look like an angel" he said
     Fury raised a questioning eyebrow at him. He turned to look at the photo, turned back to Tony and said, "No he doesn't"
     "any person who has this many secrets is not an angel. Teenager or not"
    "So you're telling us that he is a terrorist?" Steve asked
     "Well, not necessarily-" fury paused, "yeah, okay. I think he could be a terrorist"
     Clint scoffed "we both know that's absurd. He is 14!"
      "I started even younger" Natasha said, "but I still don't think we should jump to any conclusions"
     "Don't start another civil war here" Fury said, "I can pass it onto some officer, I just thought you were feeling cooped up"
     "No we'll do it" tony said. All the others nodded. They knew that if this Nico was really the kid they were texting, then it would be better if they were the ones to go after him.
    "So it's settled. Go do your thing and question him" fury said, tapping on the file.
    While walking back out, fury turned and said, "help him if he needs it. He's just 14"

Hey everyone! Sorry this took so long, I was busy with  exams. It's not over yet, but I got time to write during the weekend. This was written in a hurry, so feel free to point out mistakes :) I hope you all are having a good day/night.
Thank you for reading <3