Chapter 53:

The scene of the charity ceremony was shining with stars. There was a long red carpet outside and a large number of fans on both sides. After entering the venue, there were a bunch of reporters carrying short cannons in front of the signature wall.

Before Tang Qiaoqiao reached the red carpet, he felt the warm atmosphere, and the fans screamed one after another.

Fang Yuan took the shawl over the dress for Tang Qiaoqiao, and finally confirmed: "Qiaoqiao, what is our goal today?"

Tang Qiaoqiao smiled: "Be a quiet beautiful woman."

Fang Yuan: "That's right."

This is the first time that Tang Qiaoqiao attended such a large-scale ceremony where the stars gathered. Qian Ge and Fang Yuan talked about it several times along the way for fear of something wrong with her.

Tang Qiaoqiao picked up the skirt and slowly walked onto the red carpet.

"Tang Qiaoqiao ah ah ah ah!"

"Qiao Bao, we are here!"

"Qiao Bao, you are the most beautiful!!!"

"We love you!"

Her sugar bunnies also came. Although the number was not as large as the high-traffic people, only a small group gathered together, but the sound did not lose at all, holding the light board high, the scream almost pierced the eardrum.

Tang Qiaoqiao kept waving at them.

The sugar rabbits were so excited that they fainted. Today's Qiao Bao is so good-looking.

She wore a black-and-white big polka-dotted tube top and a long skirt, with a slender neck, superior right-angled shoulders and delicate collarbone at a glance. The high bun was combed on the top of her head, and the tail part was made into a big curl style. Flickering in the back of his head, the retro route of the whole styling looks very cute and cute.

Tang Qiaoqiao bid farewell to the fans, kept signing and taking photos with the lady's smile, and then stepped into the infield.

She found her place according to the nameplate on the seat. It was on the right in the middle row, which was very good and moderate.

Although Tang Qiaoqiao has been on some hot searches recently, in fact, there is no work that can be obtained. Which one is sitting in the front is not holding a few big hits.

There were small round tables in the venue, and artists seated around the round tables with some snacks on the tables.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked around. No one knew anyone on the table. Originally, Mao Li was invited, but she was going abroad to shoot commercials and didn't have time to come, mainly because she had attended N many times and was annoying.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at the front row, oh, it's not that I didn't know anyone, Li Ji actually came.

Li Ji was sitting in the first row, talking to a fat boss next to him with his face sideways. She knew that boss, and he was the president of the media company where the magazine was hosted this time.

Li Ji is sitting next to the head of the media. Does he have such a big style?

"Hey, did you bring something to auction today?"

Tang Qiaoqiao turned his head when he heard the voice, and a woman sitting next to her was talking to her.

Fuck, Tang Qiaoqiao couldn't help but glanced below her collarbone and above her belly button.

The career line is indeed very majestic, but if you want to fight like this, the veins burst out.

Tang Qiaoqiao took a few glances, retracted his gaze, and shook his head and said, "No." She didn't have anything to auction.