Chapter 75:

As soon as Tang Qiaoqiao said he was going to the bathroom, Fang Yuan started to worry when he saw her expression: "You don't want to take care of that girl's affairs."

She said solemnly: "I really want to go to the bathroom." By the way, just see how that girl is doing.

What Tang Qiaoqiao had to do, Fang Yuan was helpless as an assistant, so he had to persuade: "Don't make a big mess, and be merciful."

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at her: "Am I such a rude person? I always persuade people with reason."

Fang Yuan was helpless to help her forehead, her reasoning was really not reassuring, she thought about it and followed.

Tang Qiaoqiao carried the skirt and walked towards the bathroom with a basket of fruits. The dressing room was on the way to the bathroom.

"No, wear this one, that skirt is still longer."

"The collar of the dress is lower."

"Showing a bit of thighs will not kill you. When you become famous in the future, no one will care about what you want to wear. Don't be **** hypocritical now."

...

Before Tang Qiaoqiao went to the door of the locker room, he heard the middle-aged Mediterranean man shouting and cursing inside again, with a bad attitude, as if he didn't mind being heard.

Tang Qiaoqiao was furious at hearing, she pushed open the locker room door and walked in. The dressing room was very large, and there were several rooms around the corner. She followed the voice to find the location of the two.

During this period, the Mediterranean man's curse was not cut off, but the girl group girl just whispered back a few "I know."

Tang Qiaoqiao was angrily, walking fast, and the bunch of purple grapes on top of his head also trembled.

Fang Yuan looked at Tang Qiaoqiao's appearance, and was afraid that something happened later, so she quickly took out her mobile phone and started shooting in secret.

Tang Qiaoqiao found the dressing room where the Mediterranean man was, opened the door, and saw the man standing on the plastic bench, leaning on the door panel of the compartment and looking in, saying something awe-inspiring "I'm just supervising you". "I'm good for you too" something like that.

Needless to say in the locker room, it was naturally the girl group member who was changing clothes.

Although she had been prepared in her heart, this shocking scene was still beyond Tang Qiaoqiao's expectation. Seeing her suddenly became angry, the area behind her was also filled with anger, and she hurriedly raised her phone to take pictures.

An agent blatantly sexually/harassed the female artist under the label on the shooting location, and even did not lock the door of the room, which shows how arrogant he is usually.

The agent kept his back to the door, and looked into the cubicle attentively, without noticing someone coming behind.

Tang Qiaoqiao pressed his lips tightly, and without a word, he kicked the plastic stool under the feet of the Mediterranean man...it broke.

Fang Yuan didn't even have time to stop him, so he stayed with Tang Qiaoqiao for several months, knowing that she had strength, and at first glance this scene was still utterly staggering.

In society, my sister Qiao, there are not many people who are ruthless.

When the stool "kangdang" broke into pieces, what Fang Yuan thought was whether to delete this paragraph later.