Chapter 66:

[It’s weird. The fireworks are set off in the middle of the night in Happy Valley. There are no tourists in the park yesterday afternoon. Who will show them?] [I lived near the amusement park and saw the fireworks. They are bigger and more beautiful than usual. I’m so excited] [I saw it too, and recorded it]

[Isn’t "Zhiyong Chong Chong" recording the show yesterday, maybe it was the request of the program group] [No way, the program group had already closed before the fireworks, and the Ferris wheel that had been stopped for more than a year suddenly turned on] [So why the fireworks are suddenly set off and the Ferris wheel that has been stopped for a year? I feel like there is an inside story, waiting for the news] [It doesn’t seem like a silly upstairs, and I don’t look at who recorded the show yesterday, Shen Liang, Xi Legu But the Shen family’s property, now the Shen family is owned by Shen Liang’s father, so Xi Legu is not equivalent to Shen Liang’s site] [Our brother Shen Liang is the little prince of Xi Legu. (Proud face) [Shh, low-key, low-key, Shen Liang's most uninterested in his debut for so many years is the rich background, he has come to this day by his own strength]...

Although Shen Liang’s fans said one by one to keep a low profile and not to brag, this is just an external remarks made by fans. Other big fans caught this point and immediately boasted, and soon #喜乐谷小王子沈良# this hot search Was blown up.

Not only that, but a marketing account broke the news that Shen Liang and Tang Qiaoqiao were the last of the guests to leave after the catalogue of "Zhiyong Chong Chong", and some people saw them standing together and talking.

Suddenly, netizens thought about it. Did Shen Liang prepare the Ferris wheel and fireworks for Tang Qiaoqiao?

[Fuck, is it possible that Shen Liang started to chase Tang Qiaoqiao, the real version of the crematorium for his wife? ? ? [Wow, wow, wow, I can’t think of any other reason except this possibility] [What a rumor, Tang Qiaoqiao doesn’t weigh her own identity, is she worthy of our Prince Shen’s] [Thinking that the lie-full man seems to be rare Yes, please keep Shen Liang away from Tang Qiaoqiao, thank God] Shen Liang’s fans and Tang Qiaoqiao’s fans dislike each other, and they both go to the fan group and tear them apart. Fans were torn apart, and the major media heard about it, and they made a fuss about the scandals between Shen Liang and Tang Qiaoqiao.

When Tang Qiaoqiao saw this hot search, she was doing leg rehabilitation with Shen Yue.

Tang Qiaoqiao frowned when she watched Shen Yue get down the parallel bars with difficulty.

"It shouldn't. After treatment for so long, your leg should at least stand up on crutches. Why doesn't it make much progress?"

Shen Yue wiped the sweat from his forehead, and said calmly and without guilty: "I can't eat hot tofu in a hurry. I don't think my legs will get better after two years of work."

"Two years?" Tang Qiaoqiao cried out strangely, wouldn't it take two years to end the marriage relationship with Shen Yue.

Since the accident happened with Shen Yue on the Ferris wheel a few days ago, Tang Qiaoqiao suddenly realized that he seemed to have some strange feelings towards Shen Yue.

Originally, she only needed to cook food, film and film, get spiritual power from fans' likes, and be happy every day. Now that she has more different emotions, it seems that she has more troubles.

Human emotions are trouble.

At the thought of maintaining such a relationship with Shen Yue for two years, Tang Qiaoqiao was afraid that he would sink deeper and deeper.

"It seems that the measurement I placed is not enough." Tang Qiaoqiao muttered.

Tang Qiaoqiao decided to contract all Shen Yue's food and drink, and he also increased the frequency of massage and acupuncture. She didn't believe that he could not stand up.