Hi Tommy! [4]

//TW: panic attack, I think that's it?//

~3rd person pov~

"you mean.....I HAVE TO TALK? LIKE ACTUALLY-"

Phil smiled "yes Tommy, actually. I'm not forcing you too right now but it would be nice, if you aren't comfortable that's fine just please eventually you have to say something"

Tommy quieted down and nodded a bit although he doubted Phil saw it because he was driving.

Approximately 15 minutes later (not exact but you get the point) your author had no clue what to write down and so Phil's car pulled up into his driveway and the two men in the car stepped out one smiling, one admiring. (Goddamn feeling like that's an A03 worthy sentence *insert lipbite*)

"K Tommy, mate, do you want me to carry your bag in?" The older if the two asked politely

"Uh, no thank you" the younger, yet also taller, said. Grabbing his bag and following Phil into the home.

"Welcome home Tommy! I'll show you around really quick Techno and Wilbur will be home in an hour or so"

the house was huge way bigger than what Tommy expected, throughout showing the boy the house Phil could only occasionally look at the awestruck face of his newest son.

So there they were showing Tommy the last two rooms starting with Phil's. Phil stopped infront of the the door and turned to Tommy.

"Mk mate this in my room basically if you ever need me, ever, do not hesitate to come in here ok? No matter if it's 4 am and you had a nightmare, or its 4pm and you want to talk about something that happened at school. You can always come to me ok?" Tommy nodded unsure if the offer was trustable, he took the latter of the two ends and told himself that emergencies were the only time acceptable.

"'k and then over here" Phil walked over to the other side of the house and opened a door to a room. "Is your room go ahead in, look around, get decorating ideas, if you really want we can go find some paint and paint the walls for you? I dunno it's up to you"

Tommy walked around the room with joy trying his best to contain it but ultimately failing a bit and letting out a very small excited squeal but not noticing it. Phil simply chuckled

"Alright Tommy imma go do some stuff and I'll call you down for dinner when it ready ok? Make yourself at home bud" the older man ruffled the boys hair gently and walked out shutting the door behind him.

~Tommys POV your author hates 3rd person~

I sat down on 'my' bed, in 'my' new home. Don't get me wrong I like this place I like Phil, I'm just sure Phil won't end up liking me. That's how it always works, I get attached, I get comfortable, I get annoying, I get sent back. It's The. Same. Thing. Every. Time

Damn that bed looks comfy. DAMN that bed IS comfy holy shit! Ok I like it here, goddamn.

(Y'all I'm tierd as shit but imma hyperfix myself on this)

Sitting up and checking around the room I saw there was a desk (rather big but not huge) with a full gaming setup! There was a high functioning PC, 2 monitors, gaming keyboard and mouse, everything! Standing up I noticed a small note there as well. Of course I walked over and read it.

"Dear Tommy, hi so this is my old gaming setup, I thought you may like it. I've saved up enough money to buy myself a new one. Basically there's a PC (it's in really good condition for being used for 2 years), 2 monitors (they're kinda cheap but they work well enough), and everything else you should need. If something is missing you can come to me and I'll get it for you without a problem.
Sincerely, your sibling Technoblade (Techno)."

Damn that's nice of him. I'll say thank you later. Also his full name is Technoblade? The fuck?

--timeskips are hot aren't they?--

"Tommy?! Tommy I've been calling you for 5 minutes what are you doing?! Thomas!"

I quickly took off the headphones I was wearing and stood up turning to face Phil.

"S-sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Hey! It's ok bud! It's fine I was just calling you down for dinner"

Fuck fuck fuck I can't breathe no no no the walls are closing in I can't stand anymore shit shit shit.

~Phils Pov~

"S-sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Shit I scared him.

"Hey! It's ok bud! It's fine I was just calling you down for dinner"

He was looking around frantically, breathing really fast, and crying. Shit a panic attack, Wilbur used to get them alot.

"Tommy hey can you hear me?" All he did was start falling to the floor, to which I went and caught him before he could hit it.

Not knowing what to do to help him all I did was hold him, not too tightly but tight enough I hoped he'd know I was there.

"Toms you're ok, were at home right now, your in your room and there are chicken nuggets downstairs for us. Techno and Wilbur are down there too, you're ok I won't hurt you"

His breathing started to slow down

"D- Phil?"

"Yeah Tommy, I'm here"

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok don't worry, are you alright though?" I let go of him slowly, still sitting on the floor though

"Yeah sorry, let's uh go downstairs" he slowly got up me after him.

~back to Tommy's POV~

Walking downstairs behind Phil I saw 2 teenagers sitting at the table bickering. One of them had brown fluffy hair and round rimmed glasses, kinda like Harry Potter! And the other had Pink long hair and royal style clothing?

When I reached the bottom step my presence seemed to immediately be known.

"Tech, Wil, This is Tommy!" Phil said

"Hi Tommy!"

-----------------------

HI Y'ALL! SO THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA LATE AND SHITTY BUT I HAD TO MAKE SOMETHING! I DID NOT PROOF READ SO SORRY! IVE DECIDED FOR THE SAKE OF MY CREATIVITY THAT TECHNO WILL USE THEY/HE PRONOUNS 👍 (watch me forget that)! YEAH 996 WORDS POG! I HOPE YALL LIKED IT, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE DELAYED ASWELL CAUSE IM ON A VACATION! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD HAPPY HOLIDAYS! PLEASE GO EAT, DRINK WATER, AND GET SLEEP I LOVE YOU ALL BYE

-Blu 💙