silent devotion.

silent devotion.

dramione.

written by halcyonaries.

"Hermione" His voice cut through her silence and she shivered, the sound was made of pure gold.

"I missed you" The witch whispered, and she brought her hands to either side of his neck, and peace shattered her bones. She couldn't quite believe that he was real. He was hers, and he always would be.

Draco pulled Hermione close to him, his arms snaked around her body and he rested one hand on her head and the other around her waist. "My sweet witch, I missed you more than you could ever imagine." He was quiet and always articulated, but Hermione trusted nothing more than the words that fell from his mouth.

He peered down at her, and all over again; she was heavenly and she was glorius... and all over again, he'd fallen in love with her.

"I love you" Draco mumbled. "Hermione, I love you so much"

disclaimer: i do not own the rights to the harry potter universe, the rights belong in the hands of j.k rowling. i do not support her nor do i agree with her views and the very same goes for tom felton. the plot within this fic is is mine, and i may throw in some side characters but you'll be able to tell when i do :)

i have chosen to not go through the faceclaim process as i find picturing each character how you see them/portray them is much more satisfying while reading these fanfictions!

this fic will take place post-war. it allows me to be 100% creative in the plot and in hermione and draco's relationship!

also no ron bashing :)

i do hope you enjoy this fic! do let me know what you think.

i understand that dramione is not for everyone, and so if you do not ship it please refrain from sending hate to any of the writers on this app and any other fanfiction websites aswell as myself!