The invisible dust is dusted off his coat dramatically by the person standing in front of him and that person was none other than his best friend. When the said best friend looked at his eyes, Taehyung could sense some mischief in them. He could sense that this mochi would do something and was he right, because the next words from his best friend made his ears and face red.

"Don't forget to use protection Taetae. We know you both would want to enjoy to the fullest but safety comes first. "

Taehyung widened his eyes and looked at his mom with a whiny and red face.

"Mom~Jiminie is teasing me. What if he hears that? " He said and hit Jimin on his shoulder.

"Oww~ Tae, I was just worried about you okay." Jimin said, pouting a little and rubbing the place where Taehyung hit. "And so what if he hears, he needs to know that too! Am I wrong mom? "

The said women chuckled at the two best friends and shook her head in answer to Jimin. Jimin turned to Taehyung with a smug face as if saying see, she agrees with me.

Taehyung pouted and decides to go away from these enemies but just as he was about to walk away, his mother stops him by holding his arm.

"Tae, where are you going? " She asked in a soft voice.

"Just this way. " He pointed his head towards the direction of the edibles.

She looked at him with a soft expression and patted his head.

"Stay here, Jeongguk might be coming soon to take you. If you want to eat something, tell me, I will get you that. "

"Yes Tae, your husband might get mad if he didn't see you where he left you. After all, you're his wife from today. " Jimin piped in, earning a laughter from Mrs. Kim and a whine from Taehyung.

"I am not a girl Jimin! Dont call me wife. "
Taehyung frowned at him.

"Aw, who made my Taetae upset, hm? " The older man spoke, putting his arm aound Taehyung's shoulder who hugged him, mumbling a small dad.

The older man smiled fondly and patted his back.

"What's wrong son? Are you sad? "

Taehyung shook his head as no from where he buried it on his father's chest.

"Huh? You're not sad? That means you're happy that you're leaving us? "

Everyone laughed when Taehyung whined a no while still hugging his father tightly.

Mrs. Kim and the others present there looked at the duo with a soft expression. It was no secret to anyone that Mr. Kim shared very lovely bond with his only son. He loved Taehyung alot and would do anything for his prince's happiness. And thought right now he was laughing and joking around, she knew that inside he was sad. His 23 year old son, who was his life, was getting married and soon leaving them to start a family of his own, it would obviously be very upsetting for him. But the sadness is slight decreased as he was sure that his son-in-law was a decent guy and loves Taehyung as much as he does. The poor father could live his life peacefully now as he knew that Taehyung was going in good hands.

Thinking all this, slight tears came into her eyes, which she quickly wiped. She could see her husband shedding some tears too. She remembers the last time he creid. That was when Taehyung graduated high school.

"Oh Dohwo, are those tears I see in your eyes? " Mr. Jeon, Taehyung's father-in-law teases him.

Taehyung looked up to see that indeed his father was crying.

"Oh daddy. " He said and wiped the tears, his eyes filling up too.

Mr. Kim chuckled at himself and kissed his precious son's head.