It's been one month since that heavy day, since Taehyung accepted the fact that his dream of having a beautiful and peaceful married life will never be fulfilled. Mr. Kim didn't let him go to Jungkook again. Jungkook too stood his ground about the six month deal. His parents tried to convince him but being the stubborn person he is, he didn't listen to them.

Thus, all of them accepted it. Although the property was somehow special to him since Grandpa gifted him that on his 13th birthday, he would still be okay with it if Jungkook takes it, afterall, it was supposed to be his.

Taehyung made his father calm about it too when the older Kim was about to do something by saying that it was better to accept the six month deal rather than trying to force Jungkook into the marriage. Because in that case, both of them won't be happy.

He was returning home after his shift. He works as the illustrator of a big company now. It's been a while since he got this job offer due to his amazing art and graphics skills. But his father told him that he didn't have to do that job since he was getting married to Jeon Jungkook. But now, after everything that has happened, his father didn't stop rather supported him in taking the job.

He knocked on the door and Han opened it after some minutes.

"Hey Han." Taehyung smiled at little at the man.

"Welcome back Taebear." Han gave him a smile too.

He walked inside and directly went to his room, his parents already informed him that they were going out tonight, some business party. They told him to accompany them, but he denied.

After taking a shower and putting on some clothes, he came down for dinner.
The maid, Julie, was already serving things on his plate. They already knew his timing.

He took a seat and looked at the food.

"Steak and salad? Thanks Julie."

Julie smiled at him.

"Your welcome Sir."

The food was still hot, just like he likes it. He was enjoying his food when a knock came on the door. Frowning, he looked at the clock where it should it's 8pm. His parents weren't supposed to come back so early.

Han went to open the door.

Flashbacks of that night came infront of Taehyung's eyes as he stared at the person infront of him. Because its been full one month since they haven't seen eachother. Both were silent for sometime, Han getting awkward with the uncomfortable atmosphere. After some minutes, Taehyung stood up and went to him with slow steps.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

The guest just smiled and came forward a little bit. 

"Hi Taetae."He said, with a hint of tease. 

Taehyung stood dumbfounded for sometime because its been forever since he have heard that name from Jeongguk. But he took a hold of his emotions and tried to ask sternly.

"I said, why are you here Jeongguk. Mom and Dad aren't home, so if u have some work with them, you can come back tomorrow. "

'Jeongguk' tsked looked at Taehyung in disappointment, coming forward further making the younger guy a tad bit nervous as they were quite close to eachother now. 

Jeongguk leaned a little forward making Taehyung lean backward. 

"I'm disappointed that you are still the same Taehyung. Can't differentiate between me and gguk isn't it." He said in a calm voice, making Taehyung widen his eyes. 

"Kookie..." Taehyung whispered. 

Taehyung steals a peek of the older guy from time to time. Now that he thinks, why didn't he notice the red highlight of the other's hair before, he should've known, since Jeongguk has fully black hair. And that piercing in his left ear is another evidence that he indeed is not Jeongguk. 

"Mhmm..." Jungkook moans with his eyes closed, scrunching his eyebrows. 

"Damn Taehyung, the food of your house still can't be compared to any five star barbeque restaurant, tsk, I'm so jealous of you, damn." He said with a face which clearly showed how satisfied he was to have the food. 

Taehyung didn't say anything. To be honest, he was feeling quite awkward. He was not as close to Jungkook as he was with Jeongguk. And then, when they were small, he'd call both of them 'gguk' because it was very had to differentiate the two of them. It's not that he ignored Jungkook, but just, the older was a quiet person and was a real introvert. He didn't play much with Taehyung unlike his younger brother. Which would obviously make little Taehyung prefer Jeongguk over him.

The clap in front of his face woke Taehyung up from his daydreaming (more like early-night dreaming). 

"What are you thinking about with such a sullen face?" Jungkook teased him, chuckling a little bit. 

Taehyung frowned. 

"Anyone would make a sullen face if they see a person whom they haven't seen for six years in their house at 8pm. "

"Why are you here?" He continued. 

"Wow, that's rude Taehyung. Okay I understand that you're surprised but can't I just come to my childhood friend's house whom I haven't seen for six years?" He made a hurt expression, putting a hand in his chest and pouting a bit. 

Now Taehyung was surprised again because this doesn't look like Jungkook at all. Pouting? Acting? Nope, the Jungkook he knew was serious as hell, even in his early teen years. He was the opposite of Jeongguk who was very chill and didn't care about anything in the world. Though it was a different thing that he changed so much after coming back from US. 

"I didn't mean that. I meant, why are you here this late. You could've come here tomorrow, besides mom and dad aren't home too. They'll be late." He said politely. 

Jungkook stood up from the chair and leaned towards Taehyung, again. Then with a small smile and shining eyes he said, 

"I was dying to see you Taehyung, so couldn't wait for tomorrow."