"Hyung~~" Taehyung cried hugging Yoongi as he sat on his lap. The older just held him and patted his back.

Earlier when Yoongi reached Jeongguk's apartment and saw the condition of Taehyung, he didn't waste even a second in bringing the boy with him.

After reaching his house, Taehyung told him everything as per Yoongi's plea. The older was furious after knowing all that, he would've done something right then if it wasn't for Taehyung helpless condition.

"I-i was a-about to l-leave m-my j-job for h-him h-hyung but h-he... " Taehyung wept again.

"Don't cry Tae. That bastard doesn't even deserve your hate." Yoongi shushed him. Taehyung looked up at him with his wet eyes, making Yoongi's heart hurt. He kissed his forehead and wiped his tears.

"Tomorrow, we are going to your house and we will tell all of this to your parents. They will definitely take some action. I won't let that bastard live peacefully." He gritted his teeth.

Taehyung looked at him wide eyed.

"N-no h-hyung. M-mom and d-dad won't b-be h-happy. P-please let's n-not t-tell them. " Taehyung pleaded. The sad faces of his parents after they hear the news coming in front of him.

But Yoongi just shook his head.

"No Tae, they need to know about this. They will do something about this because you can't go to that guy's house after all this. I am not letting you stay in that place, with him. "

Yoongi looks at the sleeping boy in bed. He kneels infront of him, putting the comforter on him properly. He sighs. He can't believe that such a kind and young boy had to go through this. Taehyung was so happy when he told him about his marriage. He told him how Jeongguk and his family is so good, how Jeongguk took care of him when they were young.

The boy was really simple and innocent. He wanted a beautiful and simple married life as he told Yoongi. But now, his biggest dream is torn into pieces. Due to crying for hours, his face was sullen and red, Yoongi gritted his teeth as he thought about the person who did this. He might not be his real brother but the boy was very important and special to him. Though they met through Jimin, but they formed a very lovely bond just after meeting. And he had always promised himself to support and protect Taehyung and right now is the time when Taehyung needs him so he will stand with the boy no matter what.

He pecked the boy's forehead one last time before closing the door, moving out of the room.

Taehyung opened his eyes to some light strokes to his hair. His best friend's face came to view as the sleepiness finally swept away.

Jimin was sitting on the bed while stroking Taehyung head.

"Jiminie.. " Taehyung mumbled as he finally sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes which felt had some irritation.

"Morning T-taetae, did you sleep well? " Jimin questioned. Taehyung nodded his head.

He took the older's hand in his when he heard him sniffling.

"Chim... don't cry. " He said but Jimin continued to cry and came forward to pull the younger in his arms.

"I am so sorry this happened to you Tae. I am sorry. " Jimin mumbled in Taehyung's shoulder, the younger boy wrapping his arms around him too. He closed his eyes as last night's memories came into view.
Oh what a painful night it was.

"It's okay chim. It's not your fault, just, my fate. "

Jimin pulled away and cupped his cheeks.

"No Tae, don't say that. It's not your fate, it's an ugly deed of that guy. You didn't deserve it okay? He will pay for whatever he did, trust me. "

Fresh tears came into Taehyung eyes and he cried silently. Jimin looked at him with sympathy and hid the boy's head in his chest.

"Every thing will be okay Tae, stay strong. "

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked as he came out of the bathroom freshly showered. Jimin had already made the bed and was sitting on it with his phone in hand. He looked up and smiled at him, keeping his phone down as he heard his voice.

"He went buy some edibles because apparently, he hasn't gone shopping for some days and his fridge is empty." Taehyung smiled a little at that.

And just then, Yoongi entered the room before knocking once.

"Taehyung, I bought some sandwiches. Would you like to drink hot choco or juice with that? "

"Hot choco. " Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Hm, so you are not going to give me breakfast I see. " Jimin accused to which Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I already know that you will drink coffee. Come out in five minutes you guys. " With that he went out.

After having proper breakfast, they got ready to go to the Kim Mansion. Well, Yoongi had to request Taehyung as the boy was reluctant to go there, afraid about his parents' reactions. But agreed with his hyungs at the end, as there was no other option.

Jimin held his hand as he rang the door bell with his shaky hands. The door was opened in seconds by the the oldest worker in the house, Han.

Han widened his eyes with a smile as he saw Taehyung.

"Taebear..." He whispered.

Taehyung smiled a little too.

"Uncle."

Han looked at the other two people with Taehyung welcome them inside.

"Come in, come in. Your parents are in the living room Taebear. " He said.

The four went to the living room to where Taehyung's parents were. The couple was sitting on the couch drinking tea. Mrs. Kim saw them first and her eyes widened.

"Taetae... " She said a little shocked but stood up and went to hug him anyway, not before putting the cup of the table.

"Mom." Taehyung said, voice muffled due to the hug.

They pulled away after sometime and his mother held his cheeks.

"Why are you here early in the morning Taetae? Not that i dont like it, but aren't you supposed to be with Jeongguk now? "

She asked. Taehyung eyes shined with tears but he still tried to smile at her.

"What happened Tae? Is there something wrong? " His father asked, coming to them.

"Dad... " Taehyung whispered, and then a single tear fell from his eyes.

His mother's eyes widened.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying? " Taehyung didn't say anything as he just hugged his mother again. Crying silently in her hold. His parents with confused and shocked eyes looked at the other two boys, silently asking for explanation.

"WHAT!? " Mr. Kim's angry voice boomed in the whole house as Yoongi told him the whole thing. His wife was silently crying, still holding her son in her arms. Even though Taehyung has somehow stopped sobbing now, tears were still flowing from his eyes.

"How dare he do that to my son!? " He continued, brushing his hair harshly. He stood up and dialled his phone.

"I am not leaving it like this. " He hissed.

He held phone near his ear for sometime.

"Junso, come to my house right now. I have some matters to discuss with you. " He emotionlessly stated. Taehyung pulled away from his mother to look at him.

"It's important! "

"Before noon. "

"Yes you can bring her. "

"Okay."

Then he hung up the call. Breathing in heavily. He looked at his son whose eyes were still red. He went towards him and patted his head.

"Don't worry Tae. He won't get away from this. "