Beach Day

3rd pov

after y/n got out of the shower and changed he was met with a new face in the kitchen with Sap, Drista, and Clay. But before he could walk away from any interactions, Sap saw him walking away so he decided to call him out.

"Hey y/n! Where are you going?" He said and y/n groaned but walked into the kitchen, the new person turned to reveal that it was Karl.
y/n has heard of him before, usually watching mr beast or funny moments from Sap's YouTube.

"Hello! You must be y/n, I'm Karl nice to meet you!" He said and stood up and gave him a handshake. "Wait, how old are you?" "I'm 18 why do you ask?" "I thought you were older than Dream." He said and i began to laugh with Drista and Sap.

"How does he look older than me?!" "Well maybe because you're a small pissbaby and I am a tall man." y/n said to him and he stood up and tried to do a height check, which only proved that y/n was indeed taller than him.

"Ok since the pissbaby is somewhat calmer, let's go to the beach!" Sap said and they all nodded getting swimsuits and towels. They all left the house and Sap locked the door before walking towards the beach.

"So do you go to school y/n?" "Nope, dropped out my first week of college." "If you don't me asking why?" "Because, it was boring no one was at the campus and doing their work online." He said and Karl nodded while the group kept walking.

Time Skip

It was only a 10 minute walk to get on the beach, and when they got there Sap and Karl were immediately rushed at to get photos with. While y/n, Clay, and Drista awkwardly walked around them, finding a good place to set down their stuff.

After they did that y/n and Clay decided to have a race to the water, "Ok, ready, set, go!" Drista yelled and they took off, y/n was in the lead when looking back at Clay he ran into someone knocking them both over.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" y/n said and helped up the man, he knocked off his sunglasses and mask so he gave them back. "Thanks, sorry for getting into your way." "Ah, no it's my fault for not looking. By the way I love your hair it looks very fluffy, well I gotta swim see you later!" y/n said before jumping into the water.

"Ranboo are you alright?" Aimsey asked as she saw the whole incident, "Yeah, we both apologized. Now let's keep going I want to see Captain do a flip." He said and Aimsey laughed before they caught up to Tubbo and everyone else.

While Clay and y/n tried to see who could hit by the most waves Sap took a picture of them, who showed it to Drista and she nodded seeing that their faces weren't seen because the waves shadowed their faces. So since Drista thought it was good he posted it after they double checked it.

"I wonder how Twitter is going to act about this one, you should tag Clay in it." Drista said and Sap chuckled before doing it, tagging him, Clay, and Karl but not the siblings since he didn't know anyone to know y/n's or Drista's socials.

He turned off his phone and dragged both Drista and Karl into the water and the group began to have a water fight, until Clay had the great suggestion to do a chicken fight. Drista decided to stay out to make the teams even, so y/n got on Clay's shoulders while Karl got in Sap's.

"3,2,1! Go!" Drista yelled and the towers crashed into one another. "I'm smaller than you, so I can go for the ribs!" "I can go for your legs." y/n said and before Karl could react y/n reached down and unhooked Karl's legs from Sap's legs causing him to almost fall.

"Ha!" Karl laughed and they began to push each other while Clay and Sap tried to trip each other. But another wave came and hit them causing the two on top to fall over. They all began to laugh, and they kept playing.

Not knowing that Twitter had exploded with the hashtag "#Dream in LA!" thankfully ignoring that was y/n in the photo, until "#New Dsmp member?" was trending higher than the other two becoming the second most used hashtag in the world.