Family Reunion

y/n pov

I was hugging back my mom, she was tall almost the same height as me. My eyes began to water and I almost started to cry, she held me close as if I would disappear if she let go and I hope she wouldn't let me go.

"Come let's sit down." She whispered in my ear and we sat down at a table, she held my hands and looked at me with joy in her eyes. "So how have you been y/n? With Emma and Viktor? Did they treat you good?" She asked me with a serious tone.

"yes, they are a nice pair of parents. May I ask you a question?" I asked her and she nodded. "Why did you leave me?" I asked and she flinched but sighed most likely knowing I would ask. "I-I wanted to abort you but my parents said I would go to hell for doing it, because only sinners abort and murder their babies. So I gave birth to you at 21, no money because my parents wouldn't give any to a whore like me. So I went to my best and last friend I could trust, so I asked Emma and she agreed to take you in."

She took a heavy and wavering breath, so I held her hand in mine and squeezed it assuringly and she took a deep breath before smiling at me. "And then I left, I cut off all contact with Emma or anyone I knew. I used my remaining money to get a job application, and I got a new job and it was a good job. I enjoyed every second of my work there, but I couldn't get you off my mind for those 18 years. But I got many promotions, so I climbed up and got paid even more until I decided to see you."

"How did you know I was even here?" I asked her and she took out her phone.

Alexis- Hey Emma, I'm sorry I haven't contacted you for many years

Emma- 18 to be exact

Alexis- Yes 18, but I want to apologize for leaving you with my own burden. But I was wondering if I could see him?

Emma- You don't have to apologize for what your parents made you do, and yes you can see him in Las Angeles. But my son and daughter are also with him, if you want to see them as well.

Alexis- If he wants them to come then I might as well see them, if not it's up to y/n. Thank you again Emma.

Emma- It's nothing Alexis, I hope you enjoy seeing him. He has grown into a nice man, and thank you for letting us raise him even though he was your child.

I gave her the phone back and she put it away, she looked at me and smiled holding my hands. I smiled back and we hugged, I sighed and I heard a certain green tea kettle come in. "y/n! Where are you?!" He yelled and everyone in the cafe stared at him in annoyance.

"Here." I said and he turned to me and hugged me violently, while Drista did the same and I felt tears on my shoulder. I hugged them back and we all cried together, we let go and walked out of the cafe.

"y/n we're sorry we haven't told you sooner, we should have and if you don't accept my apology then it's fine." Clay said and I sighed hugging him. "Even though it was messed up not telling me, you must have had your reasons so I accept your apology." I said and he nodded hugging me back.

"So Drista, Clay this is my birth mother Alexis. Mom meet Drista and Clay my siblings." I said introducing them to each other and they all shook hands. "Also happy Christmas Eve everyone!" I said hugging my family, this was a lot more hugging then I've had in all my life.

"So, should we go somewhere together?" Mom asked and Clay began to think about it. "How about y/n picks, if that's fine with you Alexis?" Clay asked and she nodded making them all look at me.

3rd pov

"Umm, I can't decide at the moment." y/n said to them. "Ok, anyways I still haven't bought him any gifts yet. So how about after your trip here y/n, you come with me for a week? So you can see if you like it?" Alexis suggested and y/n nodded.

"Ok mom, happy Christmas Eve." y/n said and they all split up, y/n going with Drista and Clay and Alexis leaving down the street. "Oh and here is your phone, Ranboo has been blowing it up so you might want to explain it to him." Drista said with a wink at y/n and he glared at her before calling him.

"Hey Mr Boo." "y/n! Are you ok?! I saw you with a woman, who was she! I'm not jealous or anything!" "That lady I was with, is my mother. And yes I'm alright so don't worry, sorry for leaving my phone at the house." y/n told Ranboo who calmed down a lot more since he was on edge the whole time.

"Ok, and your fine y/n you don't have to apologize. So are you up to the Christmas Eve party Clay had set up later tonight?" "Yep, I'm excited to go are you?" "Yeah, I'm see you there then." "See you there." y/n said to Ranboo before hanging up with a sigh.

"I thought you didn't have anything Clay." "What do you mean y/n?" "Ranboo just told me you are hosting a christmas Eve party, something that both me and Drista had no idea of." y/n said and Clay did an awkward chuckled before continuing to drive down the near empty street.

" y/n said and Clay did an awkward chuckled before continuing to drive down the near empty street