Midnight Dances

y/n pov

I can't really remember what happened, it was a very nice day outside. Me and Boo walked around he took a few photos with fans, showed his face saying that "No one will believe you." when he did show them.

I found it hilarious when they would start stuttering, we would both then walk away like nothing happened. But when we were far enough away we began to laugh, we then hung out at the house.

He would stream while I either watched movies or joined his vc for a little bit, I would tease him a little or talk to his chat. So overall a great first day in the Uk, but so far the night has been loud.

We were in the middle of a thunderstorm, the rain was very loud hitting against the house. So it was hard to get any sleep, and next to that the power went out. So it was now just me and Boo on the couch, leaning into each other while playing on our phones.

"Hey y/n, would you like to meet some of my friends tomorrow?" "If we get any sleep then yes, I would love too." I said and he nodded leaning into me, I put my phone down and held him close to me. We both smiled and he wrapped his arms around me, somehow the rain was more comforting then it was.

I then got an idea, so ignoring Boo's protests I got up. I looked out the window seeing that the rain was as lighter, I smiled and got my shoes on. "Come on Boo!" I said pulling him up, he got up with a groan and put his elbow on by head.

"Come on! I want to try something!" I said and he chuckled before getting off me, he got on his shoes and a hoodie before I pulled him out the front door. I ran inside quickly to get a speaker and my own hoodie in as well, I came back out and connected my phone to it.

"Siri play (insert favorite song)." I said and I heard the music start playing.

3rd pov

y/n then ran out into the rain, Ranboo was still on the steps but y/n dragged him out into the rain. "What are you planning y/n?" "Just a dance." He said before taking Ranboo's hands in his, the two slowly danced as the music played.

It was a very calming dance for them, the rain hitting each other. Making the street wet and the lightning strikes away but still visible, the whole dance felt like a movie scene. A scene were the protagonist and the love interest dance their troubles away, and realize they love each other.

"I wish I could say thank you to your brother." "Why's that Boo?" "So I could thank him for letting us meet of course." He said before picking up y/n. The slightly shorter male laughed while being held up.

Ranboo looked at y/n and fell in love with the s/c male again, it reminded him of the fireworks under the bridge. He smiled and leaned into y/n kissing him, y/n smiled and kissed him back.

Then the lightning struck once again, and the street lights came on. Now the couple were in the light once again, and the song ended making the two smile. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Ranboo." He responded back and they smiled once again. "Now let's get inside so we don't get sick, or else we can't meet everyone." "Well I would also like to spend all day with you again Boo." y/n said and caused the other to blush before chuckling.

"I would like it as well." Ranboo replied with, the two then walked back inside their shared home. y/n grabbed his speaker and phone before closing the door, the two took showers in their separate rooms before y/n ran into Ranboo's room and taking some of his clothes.

When the two got changed y/n walked into Ranboo's room and laid on his bed, Ranboo smiled and laid on top of him. "Boo!" "Oh wow my pillow is talking!" Ranboo said with fake enthusiasm before y/n pinched his back.

"Ow!" He said before getting off of him, y/n laughed and held Ranboo close to him. The couple sighed before falling asleep, the sound of rain making the two sleep faster.

yay chapters in two days go me
thanks for all the nice comments and the 18.5 k reads
love you all
from your anon writer

5 k readslove you allfrom your anon writer