Epilogue

Almost a year or so later...

The prison alarms started to go off. At the beginning of the night, you fell asleep peacefully. They didn't wake you up. The next morning, you found something very different from your normal room.

Your room consisted of framed photos and a small workdesk. It was a small log cabin in the snowy biome near Snowchester, Tubbo's new nation. You living right next to Ranboo, who was Tubbo's husband, Philza, and Technoblade was pretty nice. Tubbo's husband was also half-enderman, half-unknown, so that was intresting. It caused him to have half of his face black and half of it white. One of his eyes were green and the other was red.

You had grown close with new people and stayed close with others. Niki and Techno were still there for you. And of course Tubbo and Tommy would always be there. Life seemed to be back to normal with Dream in prison.

But you even missed Dream. And of course, you missed Wilbur. You even missed your brother, Schlatt. The night had left you thinking about that.

When you woke up, you were in a dark room. The room was flashing a red color almost as if some sort of alarm had went off. As you reached to get up from the chair you were sitting on, you realized that you couldn't. You were tied to it. Why could you only see small flashes from the side of your eyes.

Something round and white was covering your face. Familar straps were tied around your head. It reminded you of one of Dream's masks. Oh. Your jaw dropped open. Alarms went off in the background. It was one of Dream's masks tied around your face.

Dream had escaped prison...