Unexpected Turn of Event

30 Minutes After Yuya's Duel

Crow walking silently towards pit with bell boy leading the way, ready for his Duel against Mizael.

"Shinji entrusted me his task to overthrow Tops and that's exactly what I'll do." He thought with determination. "I will defeat Mizael and move all the way to Championship match to Duel that traitor."

With Mizael

"Well, I guess it's my turn now." I sighed, hoping that I don't Summon Number 95 again. One is enough for this Dimension. "I don't want to going too far again. Doing that to Kurosaki was awful and I don't want the same case happen with Crow."

My room door was opened, revealing Sam.

"It's time." He politely said with smile on his face. Although I can see the fear on his eyes.

"Now do you realized it, right?"

"I do." Sam nodded, embarrassed at misunderstanding Jack's action. "Every card has purpose and useful if you used it right. Sakaki Yuya already prove that."

I silently nodded before I made my way through the pit.

"Now for the third match of Friendship Cup! Kuroba Mizael vs Crow Hogan!"

Without any further ado, both of us pulled to start line ready to Duel.

"Listen Mizael." Crow addressed me. "Shinji entrusted me to began a revolution against Tops and I will do that no matter what it takes. Even that means I must defeat you to do that."

I simply nodded at Crow's words.

"Now let's get this show on the road! Action Field, On! Field Spell: Crossover Accel."

"Duel Mode, On. Auto-Pilot, Stand-By."

Action Field activated around entire City, sphere with Action Cards bursted as holographic screen began counting down.

3

2

1

"Riding Duel, Acceleration!"

DUEL!

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Crow LP: 4000 x5

"Who will get the first turn?" Melisa commented. "Course for this Duel is Central Loop line that goes round and round the City's major terminal. Our sponsors might have thought that it would be troublesome if certain someone destroy a long course."

Yeah, I know. Don't need to tease me like that.

Crow exited the tunnel first, thus getting a first move.

"I will avenge grudges of my comrades!" He said with determination. "Shinji isn't only the one who have bond with Commons! Now I set a Monster facedown and set one card facedown, turn end."

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Crow LP: 4000 x3

"It looks like our Commons is playing save rightnow." Melisa noted.

"It's my turn. Draw!" I said as I draw my cards. "I activate Spell Accelight. I can only activate this card when I Control no Monster. I can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster from my Deck. Come out, Galaxy Wizard!"

Galaxy Wizard (ATK 0/DEF 1800/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4)

"If I Control "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Vanisher from my hand."

Photon Vanisher (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"Photon Vanisher's effect let me add "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my Deck to my hand." I add my Ace Monster to my hand. "Now I Overlay my Level 4 Galaxy Wizard and Photon Vanisher! With these two monsters, I build the overlay network! Xyz Summon!"