Revival of the Supreme King

Horror and frustation.

That was the emotions that Serena felt rightnow. Not long after she gained her consciousness after got knocked by Yuri, she saw Yuya lose his Duel against him.

"No, no, no, no, no! This is wrong! This can't be happening! This is a nightmare, a hallucination after being knocked out! I'm going to wake up, Mizael's going to be okay, Yuya's going to be okay, and everything is going to be fine!"

But her heart knows it was not true.

Mizael is dead. Yuya failed to defeat Yuri. Despite their efforts to stop him, Yuri somehow managed to win.

Now all that left is a disaster.

Yuri takes out Stargazer, Timegazer and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. Then, that said two magicians merged into one creature. Standing above Serena, Yuri and Yuya was a tall and imposing magician, similar in appereance to the Stargazer Magician, but with body that showed the translucent blue void of space. The magician waved its staff in the air as the four dragons gathered around the tip of the staff.

"IT'S FINALLY TIME AT LAST! WE WILL BECOME ONE!" Yuri/Zarc exclaimed as they chanted. "ASTROGRAPH SORCERER WHO CONTROL SPACE AND TIME, WE SUPERIMPOSE OUR WISHES INTO YOUR PROFOUND POWER! INTEGRATION SUMMON!"

Following those words, a massive light erupted from Astrograph Sorcerer's staff, engulfing Yuri and Yuya. Serena tried to shield her eyes from the blinding light, but some sort of shadows protecting her from the light. Serena opened her eyes only to see Stardust Dragon and Number 39 stood in front of her, with the former carrying uncoscious Yuya on his hand and the latter use his shield to protect her from the shockwave.

"Stardust and Hope...? But how- It's doesn't matter rightnow. Now it's a chance to brought Yuya to safe place! Thank you, you two!"

Decide to think about that later, Serena hopped into Hope's back as they vanished into the safety. To be precise, to the other Bracelet Girls current location.

Academia - Throne Room

"This is really bad...it seems the worst scenario is really happened."

Yusho frowned while checking the camera that place outside of Academia. Judging from the images, the dimensions had started merging together as various locations from all four of them were appearing from the sky and dimensional rifts were opening everywhere. However, his eyes focused on the worst part of it, a figure of a colossal dragon obscured by shadows that hovered in the sky while howling.

"Yuya...Mizael-san..." Yusho muttered in sadness as tears ran down on his cheeks. He cannot protect his son from danger. He letting his son to go to face some unknown danger.

And now...his son are dead because of him.

Kaito cannot utter any words. He just can't believe it. Mizael, a person that saved him for the darkness known as revenge, a person he strangely familiar with, the strongest Duelist he has ever seen on his life, failed. And now, he probably are dead or carded.

He blamed himself for this. He should know that after everything that he gone through, his emotional condition is definitely highly unstable. And thus, he should stop him when he can. But he didn't, no one didn't.

Now all that left is regret.

Meanwhile, Leo, who still binded by the effect of Binding Sword of Impact, let out a scoff.

"It is your fault for letting that demons roaming freely. Had you join my side, Zarc might be already destroyed now, Yusho."

"...You still had a gut to say that, huh..." Kaito muttered, his voice teetering on the edge of breaking down. "All this time, you were the one who caused trouble to the four dimensions and yet, you blamed Mizael and Yuya for trying to fixing your bullshit?! Now both of them are fucking dead, you fucking hypocrite bastard! Thanks to you that idiotic head of yours, we lost two duelists that can fight Zarc one on one!"