A performance gone to shit.

It was currently 08:54. The pizzaplex started gaining a lot of visitors. A lot of voices echoed through the halls- some cheerful, some sorrowful and some unexpressful. There wasn't a single spot that was empty anymore, people started flooding in as seconds flew by.

Freddy, Roxanne, Montgomery and Chica were getting ready to perform. The so-called 'concert' starts around 10:00, which meant they had about an hour to get ready. It never took long dressing up but they had to go to parts and service, each one of them at a time and get checked up on. The mechanics or employees didn't want to risk malfunction on stage, it could frighten the kids which meant less visitors and less visitors meant less money. The employees weren't greedy, they also wanted everyone to enjoy their experience at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex.

On their routine schedule they had wrote down who goes first and last to the daily check-up. Chica usually went first, then Roxanne and then Freddy. Montgomery was last since he had gotten the most malfunctions lately and it would take a while for his check-up.

Freddy had just gotten his check-up done and was walking to the glamrock's 'waiting room' where they would wait for Monty's check-up to be complete. Sometimes they just went there to chill out even though a performance wasn't planned. It was a safe place where they could hang out and talk, somewhere nobody would bother them.

Freddy opened the door and spotted Roxanne chilling on the couch, staring at the ceiling it seemed like and Chica who was practicing her notes on her guitar. Freddy greeted them both even though Chica was too much in her own world, Roxanne greeted back though. Freddy sat down in a corner and grabbed one of his merch plushies. He stared at it and inspected it slowly, sighing to himself. Roxanne yelled at Choca to turn it down which startled Freddy, making him drop the toy.

"Sorry, Fredster. Didn't mean to scare ya. Chica just tends to get a tad annoyin', my ears are sensitive." Roxanne grumbled under her breath as she stared at the ceiling again.

"Oh, hi Freddy!" Chica greeted, happy as ever.

"Hello." Freddy waved in a goofy way.

"I'm standing right here, is a wave really necessary?" Chica chuckled.

"Always." Freddy smiled softly before a door was opened.

It was montgomery. He didn't seem to be in a good mood, nor bad though. Just casual Monty.

"Heya." Roxanne greeted Monty.

"Hi Monty!" Chica greeted aswell, except way more cheerful than Roxanne.

Freddy just waved, signalling he wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Hey." Montgomery said as he stood there in the doorway for a bit, before entering the room.

Freddy read the clock on the wall, rolling his eyes tiredly.

"It's almost 10:00. Are you guys ready to perform?" Freddy asked, actual care in his voice.

The three chanted some type of 'yes' as a response to Freddy's question. Freddy nodded in agreement as he smiled softly. He really wanted to perform, it was the best way of coping when he felt 'down'. He was never really shy, but if he felt like he was he wouldn't let it get to him. He sighed as he stood up and walked over to the curtains. The stage was filled with neon lights, small decorations, glitter and a wonderful audience that was cheering for the band to perform. Freddy smiled as warmth and comfort filled his non-existant heart. He smiled at the band and motioned for them to take a look at the beautiful sight. Chica giggled at how ecstatic Freddy seemed about performing, Roxanne smiled and said she was gonna give it her best as always, Montgomery smirked slightly and gave a thumbs up as if ready to perform.