Before you read chapter 4.

Okay so I wanted to clarify a few things since I legit confused myself writing chapter 4.

First of all, Michael shares Glamrock Freddy's body with Freddy and so they can communicate through Michael's head. This is also why it switches from Freddy talking, thinking, moving etc. to Michael.

Second of all, I watched MatPat's video about how Gregory might be a robot and that C.C or Chris Afton might be possessing the robot. I can't remember if Henry was still alive when the PizzaPlex opened, but since he survived the burning pizzeria from FNaF 6 then I'm guessing yes. And so, in my au, Chris and Henry met up since Henry wasn't doing anything with his life currently since you know, he's old- Anyway, Henry decided to help Chris out because Chris wanted to meet his older brother since it had been such a long time and since Michael helped Henry kill William once and for all (or so they thought... He always comes back, you know.) Henry thought it would only be fair if he helped Michael's brother since he knew that both of them really wanted to meet each other. So Henry builds this robot for Chris to possess since he doesn't have a 'body'.

Third of all, this whole fanfic is before Gregory (aka chris) decommissioned all of Freddy's friends.

Ok now I might've made stuff more clear? I have no idea, I'm quite stupid.

Anywho, enjoy.