Reunion of two brothers.

Gregory's mouth was agape and his eyes wide. He was about to speak but just couldn't form words, atleast not audible ones. Freddy fiddled around with his mechanical fingers anxiously, waiting for an answear.

"Can we go check it out?" Gregory asked, somewhat excited and somewhat scared.

"Ah, we can but, we shouldn't. It's dangerous since it's still being constructed." Freddy denied politely.

"For real..?" Gregory said as his mouth formed a pout.

"For our safety, Gregory." Freddy sighed.

"You're no fun." Gregory crossed his arms.

After a long silence had been lingering around Freddy's room, Gregory spoke up.

"You didn't name your friend once throughout that explanation, though." Gregory pointed out and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're right... Well, he and I sort of built that pizzeria, togheter. We-" Michael explained as he got interrupted by Gregory.

"How did you build it? You're an animatronic!" Gregory yelled in confusion.

By the look Gregory was giving Freddy, Michael knew he had to explain being a corpse or so more likely ghost nowadays. Freddy sighed and hummed, pondering for a good answear.

"Gregory. I'm not entirely an animatronic. I'm also a... Well, a ghost." Freddy confessed simply.

Gregory stared at Freddy, his face showing no sort of reaction nor emotion for that part. Gregory chuckled quietly as Freddy perked his ears up in confusion.

"I knew that already. I just wanted to hear it coming from you." Gregory laughed even harder.

Michael was dumbfounded at this, how did he know? There was no way he knew, unless he was eavesdropping when Michael and Henry were talking in Parts and Service.

"How did you know?" Freddy stared intensly, he wasn't angry but he intimidated Gregory anyway.

"I- Uh.. I just- I knew." Gregory choked out as he avoided eye contact.

"You're not very good at lying. You'll have to practice that- Actually no, lying is bad. Be honest, Superstar." Freddy hummed.

"Well, I wish I was good at lying. Then I'd get away with anything." Gregory said proudly.

"Somebody would find out eventually, Gregory." Freddy chuckled.

"Not if you're good at lying." Gregory protested.

"Gregory. How did you know?" Freddy asked once again- except this time he sounded more serious.

"I've been looking for you..." Gregory sighed.

Freddy stared at him, confused. But Michael was a disaster. So many emotions was written on his face and flowing through his body. Confusion, disbelief, anger, and so on. Michael tried to speak but his words were stuck in his throat.

"Remember how my identity was unknown to your system? Andddd how there was no record of me? Well I think you can put those puzzle pieces togheter." Gregory rambled.

Michaelbwas starting to zone out. 'Who is this little child?' That question felt as if it didn't have a purpose, was there even an answear? Freddy started glitching slightly and his systems overheating because of Michael's pondering. Michael has been through a past with a lot of possessed robots just like Henry, but this was different. It couldn't be his father since he was burned, he was sure that Ballora was possessed by his mother and Circus Baby possessed by his younger sister. He hasn't heard much of his younger brother. He hasn't spoken to him in decades. But then, who could it be?