2 Frustration NSFW (Part 1)

*The one in which y/n and Andrew work together on set of TASM 1 as Gwen and Peter.*

Disclamer: I tried to make it as realistic as possible, but I have no idea how they actually work on set so please don't come at me for it. Also this is just a story I write and publish for my own and other people's fun so nothing to take too seriously.

Let me know how you like it, I'm very happy about feedback and if you have any wishes or suggestions for more imagines just let me know and I'll see what I can do about it. 

!English is not my first language!

*********************************

„Good morning, my love." You hear Andrew's sleepy morning voice next to you and only a second later you hear him turn around onto his side to be able to wrap his arm around you to pull you closer. You smile and gladly let him do so. He's spooning you now, his muscular chest presses against your back, his arm holds you tight pressed against him and there's something else you notice immediately. Something... a bit lower. It makes you grin, it doesn't take you any effort to figure out what it is. And you don't mind at all. In fact... you like waking up to Andrew's erection poking your butt.

Feeling a little playful this morning you wiggle your hips a little, rubbing your butt right against his crotch and immediately get the reaction you were looking for.

Andrew let's out a sigh, his breath on your neck makes you shiver and goosebumps spread all over your body. The fact that your man is obviously turned on and ready to get down to some dirty business doesn't leave you unaffected either.

You turn around in his arms to face him, smiling at how cute he looks with his hair messy. He looks at you, his expression sleepy yet heated and as his chocolate brown eyes meat yours you can't resist anymore.

You place one hand on the side of his neck to pull him closer and connect your lips for a slow, sensual kiss.

Sleepy at first, both of you aren't really awake yet, but Andrew makes sure to deepen the kiss soon.

He opens his lips and flicks his tongue against your lower lip tentatively, testing the water, waiting for what you are going to do. You don't have to think for a second before you open your lips, allowing his tongue inside. Andrew doesn't waste time. His tongue slips into your mouth, claiming it as his and nudging your tongue gently to make it join into the kiss. Your hand moves from his shoulder into his hair. They feel so soft as you run your hand through them, before you grip on them, pulling lightly. Hair pulling is one of Andrew's weaknesses. It always works. And just as you expected it Andrew lets out a low growl, muffled by the kiss. It still allows you to get the upper hand for a moment and you use it to turn the two of you around.

You push Andrew back onto his back and straddle his lap. As you lower your pelvis onto his you feel his erection pressing against your core in just the right way.

While still keeping the kiss up you start to gently roll your hips. It causes both of you to moan into the kiss and Andrew places his hands on your hips to guide your movements a little. It always gets you going when he does this. When he guides you, shows you how he needs you to move to make him feel as good as possible. And at the same time he still takes care that you feel good as well.

Heat and wetness pool between your legs, a tingling sensation starts driving you insane and as his hard cock rubs against your core again and again your clit starts pulsating greedily very soon.

„Andrew..." you whimper, breaking the kiss with that. He understands without you saying another word. One hand stays on your hips the other one sneaks between your legs. How convenient that you decided to just sleep in a shirt and your slip. There isn't much fabric between you and Andrew's hand and without bothering Andrew simply pulls your slip to the side, his index finger finds your clit without a problem and he starts circling it gently, the touch making you gasp. Andrew doesn't only focus on your clit though. Soon he leaves it behind, exploring the area between your legs further, spreading the wetness there.