10 The Offer (Sexual Tension) P2

Part two is not overly NSFW either but we're getting there.

Y/N and Tom Hiddleston have an unusual and unexpected offer for Andrew.

Prepare yourselves for Part 3 guys! 😏

******************************************************************************

„Invite him over. We might find a solution." was all your husband said when you opened up to him about your desire for Andrew.

Said and done: You invited Andrew over just a few days later.
The topic of your mutual attraction hadn't come up again since that one day, but it was there. Every second of every day you spend together was filled with laughs and fun and happiness and incredible sexual tension that you just couldn't give in to, because of Tom.
Now that sounded very bad considering that you were married.
You wouldn't want to change a thing about the situation and if you had to choose you would always without a doubt go for your husband, but your body... longed to fulfill your desire at least once. At least once you wanted to get intimate with Andrew to know how it was, to be able to live on without constantly fantasizing about it.
Gladly Tom was so open. He didn't blame you, didn't get jealous, but also you hadn't talked about it again.
However, now you currently prepared dinner for in an hour Andrew would stand at your door, expecting to have dinner with you.

Tom loved cooking so he was the chef in the kitchen this evening. He made a recipe from his mother, a difficult meat pie with potatoes and some vegetables and for dessert tiramisu. Self made of course.
Wine was in the game as well, everything that was needed for a fancy evening. If everything would go as planned you planned to already let Andrew know about your... well not plan, but suggestion.

You both jumped when suddenly the door bell rang and Bobby jumped up from his place to run to the door, barking.
In a serious voice Tom called the dog and ordered him back to his place, he wasn't supposed to bark at the door, it had taken some hard training to get that out of him, but sometimes he still did it.
While Tom handled the dog you went to the door to press the button for the buzzer downstairs and opened the door, waiting.
A bit later the elevator had arrived on their floor and you smiled when Andrew came inside. „Hi!"
Happily the two of you hugged. „Come in. You can give me your jacket." you offered and took it from him to hang it on a wire. The dark haired man put his shoes away and followed you to the living room where Tom waited.
„Hi. Nice to meet you in person." He grinned and Andrew immediately understood.
„I agree. Only ever saw you on a screen. This is a whole new level." He laughed and the guys shook hands, before Tom simply pulled Andrew in to give him a quick ‚pat on the shoulder' boys hug.
It made you smile. That was a good sign that Tom was actually willing to get along with Andrew.

You talked about all kinds of stuff. About how you almost fell for a friend of Tom instead of him and how complicated it all had been for a while.
Tom nodded thoughtfully as he listened to you. Maybe now was a good moment.
„Yeah. Gladly I overcame my trust issues and jealousy. Otherwise I wouldn't be so okay with you being attracted to my wife." He said straight out. Andrew almost choked on his tiramisu. He gave you a look but all you did was shrug apologetically.
„I told him. I couldn't not tell him. He's my husband and I had to be honest about being attracted to another person."
Andrew nodded, he looked a little insecure and his eyes switched back and forth between you and Tom.
„We have kind of... an offer for you." Tom started. You looked at him, knowing that he wasn't quite sure how to phrase it.
It took him a few tries to actually find a way: „Y/N and I are open to many things and like to experiment. And instead of being jealous I'd rather like to... give her a chance to... give in to her desires."
Andrew's eyes widened. „So what you're saying is.. her and I....."
„I'd be willing to allow you into our bed. As long as I'm there as well."
Now there was silence. Andrew's brain boiled to process that offer, he had never gotten one like this.
„I'm... intrigued." He eventually admitted. „But I'm sure there are some... conditions?"
You looked back and forth between Tom and Andrew as the two men talked to each other. Of course you had spoken to Tom about the ‚rules' and had agreed to every one Tom had set up. After all... he let another man into your bed if Andrew agreed. If it was another woman you would have some rules as well. And gladly the two of them agreed without hesitation on what Tom said next: „If you agree to join us I do just have one main rule:
You do not get to be inside her. You can do whatever the two of you feel like, but I'm the only one taking her."

Actually it was a little weird to talk about this so casually right after finishing dinner. It wasn't a usual dinner table conversation for sure, but only just the thought of what was discussed made heat spread between your legs.
„Of course. As her husband that shall be completely up to you." Andrew said, it sounded like an agreement to the suggestion. At least you really hoped it was.
For a second the picture of both men touching you, kissing your body... four hands and two mouths pressing just the right buttons came up and... it made you heat up.
As subtle as possible you pressed your legs together, told yourself to calm down but it didn't seem to work and... both men noticed your apparent discomfort as you started shifting your hips on the chair.
Tom was the first one to determine that it wasn't discomfort but arousal. The pressed together thighs, the shifting around, the flushed cheeks... he could see that his wife was pretty much... horny. Probably turned on by the conversation and the pictures it put into your head.
And Andrew soon caught up as he remembered the look on your face from when you had shot the scene.
It was the heat spreading through his own body that made him agree without further hesitation. Better have you like this than not at all. Also... Tom wasn't unattractive either. And Andrew was open to any desires that might at some point arise in him. So.... Why not?