9

;- continued

Vinnie wanted to cooperate with me? Oh wow that's something new what the fuck.

"I- I don't understand.... U wanna what?"

"I wanna work together.... Please Vic"

"No... why Vinnie.... You have so much ahead of you. You don't need this."

"We don't have to be together or always with eachother, I'll even give u more days if that makes this happen... I jus don't want you doing this by urself. I'm half the blame too."

;

New character

-

Name: Calvin Contact name: Calvin 20August 17th Insta: backstreed_Spam: thisnotcalvin

Name: Calvin
Contact name: Calvin
20
August 17th
Insta: backstreed_
Spam: thisnotcalvin

;

I finally allowed SOME of Vinnies friends in my spam & Vinnie. Obviously they had my main but I didn't have like much social media so I couldn't really allow them in anything else.

Vinnie went to all the doctors appointments. Never posted anything about the baby. And the only people who know about this is Vinnie, Jay, Manuel, Dom, Calvin, Elias, Alexa, Delila, my mom, and of course, me.

Elias and Vinnie didn't end well so Elias put out that Vinnie was going to be a father but then it all turned into a rumor... or well Vinnie made it seem like one. Today is the day before the Gender reveal and honestly I was really excited. I had all the help I needed and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Vitaminvatalia just posted .....

Caption: 💗-💙 Liked by: thisnotcalvin, delilasdeli, and 7 others

Caption: 💗-💙
Liked by: thisnotcalvin, delilasdeli, and 7 others

Comments disabled

;

"why do you have your comments disabled", Calvin said looking at my belly. "Yea why", Vinnie said.

"Uhm actually I don't know why their still disabled, I just had them disabled when that party happened cause everyone had me fucked up." I said now realizing what I was doing at the party. "You don't even have much people in your spam for that.", Dom said enjoying saying that.

"Okey 1. Fuck you Dom & I had somewhat people in my spam I jus removed them & only allowed close people, but then I got pregnant & only allowed Dalila & Alexa in my spam you fuck shit"

"Oh"

"Anywaysss", Delia giggled changing the subject, "what are u wearing tomorrow bae?"

"Uhm I have no idea because-"

Thanks for cutting me off Vinnie

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW"

"the fuck is wrong with you, I was going to say I don't know because I have 2 outfits to choose from, but you know what since I don't know I guess we're gonna have to wait"

"Wait what no please I'm sorry. Im just anxious Vatalia. I don't know what to do. I really don't wanna be a dad. I spent money on this and I'm having second thoughts about this whole thing", Vinnie said looking at me trying to avoid contact.

I couldn't believe it. I mean I didn't even know what to say. After how far we've came he was having second thoughts !? Who the fuck even says that.

"oh wow ... I had no idea you felt this this way."

"no no Vic I'm sorry I didn't mean to come out that way I-"

"No Vinnie if that's how you feel then that's how you feel. You know what, it's my fucking fault for thinking that someone like you would actually care for someone like me. For goodness sake Vinnie I'm pregnant with you child. You cant be nice!? This whole damn pregnancy half of it was by myself, and I know, I know I can't force you to be a father but fucking step up on something instead of sitting on your ass being a white boy with the damn last name "Hacker" and making damn tic tak's all day long, thinking that's gonna get you some damn money. I mean yea it does but I work my ass off for everything I have and it's not for me. None of it is. It's for MY baby. The one I'm birthing myself, the one I'll be raising by myself, and the one I'll be going thru life with BY. MY. SELF. ALONE"

Everyone was shocked. Everything I said honestly was true. I was so done. Everyone including Delila and Alexa pissed me off. All Delila and Alexa wanted was Vinnie's friends and all Vinnie wanted was bullshit. I don't even know what the fuck he wanted.

"Vic please", delila said putting her hand on mine.

"Oh hell no. Do not touch me. Any of you. Everyone in this damn room is fake as fuck. I'm fine by myself and please don't take your time getting ready tomorrow for the damn gender reveal. It's off. Fuck all of you"

And that was it. I said nothing more and left. Partially because it was Vinnie's moms house and not mine so I had to leave LMAO. Vinnie's mom wasn't home so she couldn't really stop me.

Actually no one stopped me.

That's fucked up but oh well. Jokes on them I'm not even gonna cancel the gender reveal.

SHORT ONE BAES