12

Vic's pov

3:22 pm.

today I was really bored. like bored out of my mind. I have nothing to do since I had push my doctor's appointment till when they came back so now I'm just sitting here watching boring cartoons.

I looked at my phone and seen that a lot of my friends from middle school and elementary school follow me on Instagram .

oh my gosh, alexis and breanna follow me. I still remember them and all the memories we made. Oh my gosh gianna just followed me.

as soon as I followed them , I texted themm right away and made a group chat with all of us in it. They texted back and we plan to meet up today around 5 o'clock at my house since they were in the area and wanted to see the baby because I trust him with my life and I still do.

They also already kind of knew about the baby since Jaden kind of said something to them, but I didn't care because they were my best friends since a long time ago and even though I called Alexa and daila my best friends, these girls have been my best friends since day one and I'm so sad that we lost connection but I'm so so so happy that we get to see each other today.

I got up and started cleaning then I got a call from Vinny just wanting to see my baby belly. We talked for a good hour then I hung up and then Alexa called me.

I mean, she was obviously with Vinny, but she just wanted to check in. I told her what I was going to do today and she seemed a little irritated but I don't care because it's my day not her day.

i quickly hung up the phone because of her attitude & went back to cleaning.

" Gosh why does she have to be so bitchy ew. " i said annoyed.

;

5:15PM.

doorbell rings *

i opened the door & saw alexis & breanna ( their twins ) & gianna. we all started screaming & hugged tight.

" oh my goshhh naeeee naeeee ur belly " gianna said shocked at my belly.

" oh wow i haven't heard nae nae since like 7th grade" , i said shocked at hearing the name. " it's been sooo long wtffff "

" nae i never imagined you being pregnant first. like i always thought it would be ME " alexis said.

" girl me either " breanna laughed

" it's just your belly is sooo cute broooooo " gianna exclaimed as they all agreed.

" thank you guyssss & thank you for coming out here. this was asking for a lot. i just wanted to see you guys before baby came & i got busy & stuff yk " i explained. " this is all still new to me yk "

they all nodded their heads , understanding to what i was saying.

" are you scared " gianna said.

" to be honest , yes . yes i am. my support team is not that great mentally. financially, yes amazing. but i don't really take any of that. or yk necessary care for all of it. i'm 19 turning 20. having a baby guys. i just never imagined this at all. especially the guy im having a baby with ", i said tearing up a little.

" bad time, but who is your baby daddy " alexis questioned.

" right, you got all these fine people in your comments "

" oh ... he's not yk, the guy you'd be imagining i'm having a baby with because ... he just doesn't scream me yk ... but he's definitely in them comments " i said