10

;- next day (Gender reveal)

I woke up and brushed my teeth. I did everything that I'd normally do but I put heavy make up on but like not heavy? Like normal for a gender reveal I guess you could say.

Only people who were coming was my side of the family since Vinnie told his it was off. On that part I felt really bad but he invited so much people that I'm pretty sure some was still coming. I didn't mind that some, as long as Vinnie or any of that damn group wasn't there.

Everything was set up and planned by my mom all we needed was the food and stuff like set up. I was still getting ready and I had no idea what the gender reveal had looked like since it was a surprise and I loved surprises.

;

My cousin was at my house helping me get ready with everything. I loved Katalina. She was the only who was there majority of the time but she was stupid as fuck most of the time.

"KATTT! Can you help me curl my hair please !!" I said getting frustrated at the curling iron. "Ah mija you do thissss ... oh shit wait how the fuck ..."

"Sooo we both don't know what we're doing? Just uhm let's use the flat iron and maybe like curl it with it?"

"Bitch it's called a FLAT iron"

"what the heck- so your telling me you've never curled your hair with a flat iron!?", I was pretty shocked. What the heck has this girl been using.

"no I just use my mom... she like even does it with a spoon"

"oh damn ... okey uhhh let's try"

"lemme see"

I tried a curl with the flat iron and it came out good asf.

"omg ... what the fuck who was gonna tell me this" she said so surprised. I jus laughed. It was funny for her reaction, I still couldn't believe this girl didn't know this.

;

Gender reveal started around 2 ish 3 ish and it was 1:15 already and it was gonna be a 30 minute drive but it said and HOUR because of traffic.

"Fuck Kat we're gonna be late as fuck"

"Vic why are you worrying about how you look. You look stunning and omggg I cant look at your little bumpppp" she was rubbing my belly talking to it.

"ikkk my little baby is poking out but I guess we can go now .... OH SHIT I need some damn perfume."

"Hurryyyy"

;

So we were stuck in traffic. Badly.

" sooo ... uhh u excited ? "

" mmm yea "

" what do u want it to be? A girl or a boy "

" no I jus want a healthy ba- "

" bitch shut up " katalina said cutting me off. " a girl or a boy, healthy too, jus choose one "

" I want a boy. badly. "

I said letting out tears. Why am I getting so emotional.

" I've been praying for a healthy baby boy every night. Every morning. Every second "

" AWH viccc donttt cryyy why do u want a boy so badly " she said wiping my tears.

" to teach him. How to love right. How to be a gentleman & how to care for other woman and stuff, yk all that good stuff "