What about me? : chapter 4

Seoul

At Jeon's Mansion

In these 10 days. Lisa lost one more brand. She isn't a brand ambassador of Levis Korea anymore. It's Kim Jennie now, daughter of one of the richest business man. She is a good model but not as much as Lisa. She became too famous because of her parents. And Lisa had to do a lot of hard work to reach there. And now all of her hard work is going into vain in front of her eyes.

Jungkook went out of Seoul for a collaboration meeting . He was going to cancel it but Lisa strictly told him to go there. She's already loosing projects so she doesn't want Jungkook to loose his projects as well. And she also wanted time for herself and in front of Jungkook she can't do anything except resting and taking care of Daeun.

And about breastfeeding. She doesn't do it. Jungkook doesnt know about it yet. She told him that she don't like it when someone watch her when she's breastfeeding. And Jungkook being a gentleman agreed with her .

When Jungkook wasn't at home Lisa also made Daeun sleep in the crib at night even though Jungkook clearly told her Daeun will sleep with them for 2-3 months.

Lisa thought everything will be alright after giving birth, but she was wrong . She's bleeding so much. She wanted to start working out on her body but her period isn't stopping. She's frustrated with herself and also with Daeun.

Jungkook and Lisa met 2 years ago at a party. Jungkook already had an interest in Lisa as she was independent, bold and career oriented just like him. Same goes for Lisa. And fans also used to ship them. So it didn't take them too long to fall in love. They dated for 6-7 months . They thought about marrying 4-5 years later.

But Lisa dad had cancer so he wanted to see his daughter marriage before his death . They got married. Lisa wasn't ready not even a little bit. As Jungkook is a bit emotional he changed his decision of getting married to Lisa after 4 years . And told Lisa that he is ok with her dad's will.

Lisa dad died after 2 months of their marriage

Lisa dad died after 2 months of their marriage. Lisa was depressed after her dad's death. Then she recovered soon as she wanted to focus on her career. Jungkook told her it's ok she can take rest He is earning enough, a month break from work is not too much . She should meet a therapist. Then Lisa started arguing with Jungkook that he is calling her mad. And Jungkook just wanted best for her. But Lisa took him wrong. So he dropped the thought of therapist.

Jungkook planned a trip to Paris for him and his wife . It was just a 3 days trip as their schedule was strict specially Lisa's schedule .

They made love after 2 months. And Lisa already told Jungkook before marriage that she isn't ready for kids and Jungkook respected her decision. But jungkook dick didn't respect that decision (lmao). And the condom ripped. Lisa got pregnant. They fought a lot. Lisa even thought about abortion . She didn't talk with Jungkook for a month .

However Jungkook made her understand. Then mother inside her accepted the baby.

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

"I'm home babe " Jungkook said
No one came out. He said again but this time more loudly . But still no response.
He got scared. And ran towards the stairs to check up on his family .

And what he saw was disappointing .
"LISA"

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙮 .