Will you be mine? : Chapter 35

Listen to tumhi dekho na to feel the emotions more.

This is going to be a long chapter or maybe the last long chapter . I want you to read it with patience. I had tears in my eyes while writing this chapter.

Flashback

When Taehyung was coming back from Jimin's cafe with Daeun in his arms . Someone saw him.

" Is he Taehyung? Seo Joon hyung husband? They're in Seoul and didn't even inform me " Manshik said to himself. He is cousin of Seo Joon. He was going towards Taehyung but till then Taehyung left with Jimin .

Few hours later Manshik came back to his home and first thing he did he call Seo Joon . Seo Joon picked up the call .

" Hi Manshik how are you brother " Seo Joon said calmly

" Hi hyung and I'm fine what about you " Manshik asked.

" I'm fine too so what made you call me today? " Seo Joon questioned him.

" Hyung you're in Seoul and you didn't even call me once . It's not acceptable hyung " Manshik said chuckling.

" No Manshik I'm in Daegu who told you I'm in Seoul ? " Seo Joon .

" Hyung stop joking now. I saw Taehyung in the afternoon with a boy" Manshik said.

" WHAT!?? " Seo Joon yelled he felt his throat went dry.

" Hyung what happened are you alright?" Manshik concerned.

Seo Joon gulped " Yes I'm fine . Who was that boy? "

" Hyung that boy is fiance of rapper Min Yoongi. I've seen him in your wedding also. What was his name?" Manshik was trying to remember the name.

" Park Jimin " Seo Joon said deeply.

" Yes that's what his name he is nowadays in news a lot because of his fiance and Jeon Jungkook. Forget about them. So are you here or not hyung?" Manshik asked.

Seo Joon took a deep breath and said calmly " Taehyung went to Seoul to stay with his family for some days . I'm busy that's why I dropped him there and came back . I'll talk to you later I've some work"

" Ya sure no problem hyung bye take care" Manshik said softly and cut the call.

There was a bottle of beer in Seo Joon hand, he smashed it on the wall " YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME PARK JIMIN MY TAEHYUNG WAS HERE ALL THIS TIME "

" No one can seperate me from my Tae. I'm coming to take you back baby." He said to himself.

Min Young was standing outside of his room. She heard everything and ran back to her room. Yes she still live with them. But Seo Joon don't talk to her not even with his mom. He just talk to Dowon only . He live like a stranger in his own house. He leave early in the morning and come late at night but whenever he come back he bring something for Dowon even when his drunk.

Once Seo Joon came drunk, he was too wasted, his friends dropped him and Min Young took the opportunity and seduced him , Seo Joon gave in but he was just mumbling Taehyung name . He left her room next day and pretended as if nothing happened and ignored her . She knew what she did is wrong , she knew she's selfish but she also knew no one can take care of her son better than Seo Joon . Min Young husband was abusive . When she saw Seo Joon was so gentle with Taehyung and begging him to not leave . She felt like she wanted to be in Taehyung's place. For someone like her whose husband was so abusive even small gestures of Seo Joon meant a lot.

" Taehyung I tried everything but I can never take your place . I seduced him but he was still muttering your name. I might given him pleasure but you're the one who'll always remain in his heart. No matter with whom he'll sleep his heart will always beat for you . I fucking fall for you Seo Joon please give me one chance. Please look at me once I'm also waiting for you. I can also love you like him. God if you exist please listen to my plead once I don't want Taehyung to come back please . Taehyung please fall out of love. If Taehyung still love him then he'll never come back to me. God please listen to me once ." She fell down and hugged her knees and tears were brimming down her eyes.