Don't deserve you : chapter 14

Author's pov

"Jimin I'm ready to tell you everything" . Taehyung said.

" It's ok Tae, if you're not comfortable, you can tell me later. I'm not going anywhere. Don't force yourself for me . " Jimin said calmly.

" No Jimin, you deserves to know what happened . And I seriously want to tell you everything " Taehyung said .

Jimin let out a long sigh and took Taehyung's hand in his own hand and said " Tell me everything. Don't keep it inside. I'm always here for you. "

Taehyung told Jimin each and everything. What happened with him, why he stopped talking to him. Why he was going to suicide. Taehyung couldn't help but cry.

Taehyung pointed to his heart and said " Jimin it hurts here. It hurts so bad. I gave up my everything for him. And he cheated on me twice . Am I that ugly? My babies left me. God hates me too ."

Jimin hugged Tae and caressed his back " No bub, you're not ugly. You're my pretty baby. He doesn't deserve a precious gem like you. "

Jimin wiped Taehyung tears and said " Taehyung that was past. Let's try to forget about it. If your mom doesn't support you, it doesn't matter. I'm here for you, Jin hyung and Jisoo noona we all
love you. Start your new journey and I'm here to help you. "

" Jimin, I can't. It's so hard to forget him. I've given him my 4 years. I can't stop thinking about him so easily . But I want to forget him ." Taehyung said in a frustrated tone .

" Taehyung I know . I know you must've lost faith in everything . But trust me for once. Everything will be alright one day " Jimin said softly .

" Do you really want to forget him? " Jimin asked Taehyung seriously.

Taehyung was silent.

Jimin asked again " I'm serious Taehyung. Do you really want to go back to him? Taehyung it's now or never. Either you can start a new life here or you can go back to the same place where everything is fucked up. "

Taehyung took a deep breath and said "Yes, I want to forget about him. Please help me Jimin to forget him. I can't live like this anymore. I'm tired of being pathetic. I'm tired of myself "

Jimin cupped Taehyung face and said "Everything will be alright. Trust me. "

" Now go freshen up . I've to call Yoongi. I'll be right back " Jimin said with a small smile and Taehyung nodded .

He searched for someone's number and he found it and dialed it.

" Hello , Am I talking to Park Seojoon ?" Jimin asked softly.

" Yes, Is that you Jimin? " Seo Joon asked .

"Yes, hyung it's me. " Jimin said softly again.

" Thank God Jimin you called me. I've been calling you since yesterday. I guess you've changed your number. Jin isn't letting me talk to Taehyung. Please Jimin, if you're with him, please let me talk to him once. Please Jimin. " Seojoon said in a desperate tone.

Jimin took a deep breath then said " YOU MOTHERFUCKER. AFTER WHAT YOU DID WITH TAE, YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT WE'LL LET YOU TALK TO HIM. YOU EIFFEL TOWER, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE!?????? "

Seo Joon was dumbfounded. He was too stunned to say anything.

" YOU CHEATED ON MY TAE. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON. ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB. YOU 33 YEARS OLD DUMBFUCK . SERIOUSLY I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE DUMB LIKE YOU. NOW I'M REGRETTING I HAD A CRUSH ON SOMEONE LIKE YOU IN UNI . "Jimin yelled again .

Seojoon was speechless ,before he could say something

Seojoon was speechless ,before he could say something . Jimin yelled again.

" GIVE PHONE TO YOUR MOM AND TURN ON SPEAKER "

Seojoon was just too stunned he gave phone to his mom and turned on speaker.

"Oh hello, Mrs Park " Jimin said sweetly

" Hi Jimin " Mrs Park said in a bored tone .

"How are you? I hope you're choking to death? ...... BITCH YOU CALLED MY TAE FAT . HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. YOU PANDA WOMAN .
I DON'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK AN UGLY BITCH LIKE YOU GIVEN BIRTH TO SOMEONE HANDSOME LIKE SEOJOON "

Seojoon coughed loudly on the last sentence . Mrs Park was fuming in anger. She looked at Seo Joon , he looked away .

" GIVE PHONE TO YOUR FUCKER SON . " Jmin said.

Taehyung came out of the washroom . He heard Jimin yells from outside. So he went outside to check if it's really Jimin.

" LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY . NEVER. EVER. TRY. TO. DISRUPT. TAEHYUNG'S. LIFE. AGAIN.....
YOU'VE HURTED HIM ENOUGH "Jimin said.

" Jimin, please let me talk to him once. I wanna know how is he? " Seo Joon said.

Taehyung heard everything. He stood in front of Jimin. But Jimin didn't budge and continue.

" NOW YOU WANT TO KNOW , HOW IS HE?!!! AFTER HURTING HIM SO BAD .
HE IS GOING TO AMERICA TONIGHT. WE'VE BOOKED HIS TICKET . HE'LL SETTLE THEIR. WE'VE ARRANGED EVERYTHING FOR HIM " Jimin said.

Taehyung eyes widened, he tried to say something . Jimin shushed him. And given that elder sibling scary gaze.

" Jimin , you're lying right? Please dont let him go. I've learned my lesson. Please Jimin. " Seo Joon pleaded .

" You should've thought about it earlier . Goodbye " Jimin said and cut the call. He blocked Seo Joon number.

Taehyung asked Jimin " Why did you lie to him that I'm going to America? "

Jimin came in, Taehyung followed him.

" Coz it was necessary. If you want to move on Tae , we've to keep him away from you. He needs to realize your importance ." Jimin said while trying to calm himself .

Taehyung just looked down.

At night

Jimin informed Jin everything. He told that Taehyung is living with him and also told them that he lied to Seo Joon that they're going to send Tae America. Jin understood everything . Jin said that he is going to pay for Tae expenses but Jimin strictly said no to him.

After talking to Jin , Jimin ordered food for him and Tae . They finished the food. They were going to sleep but Taehyung said

" Jimin, I want to do a job. Can I please work at your café . I've worked in a cafe when I was in university. "

" Taehyung , you don't have to do any job
We're earning enough . You're like my kid " Jimin said like a mom .

" Jimin I know, but I want to stand up on my feet . Please Jimin, if you can't give me job in your cafe . Please help me to find job somewhere else " Taehyung said.

Jimin was going to deny again. But then Taehyung showed him, his puppy eyes.

" No taehyung , not these eyes " Jimin said while looking away from Tae, he knows that he can't resist them.. But Taehyung did it more so he finally gave in and said

" Ok, you can work in my cafe. Rosé will teach you everything. "

How was this chapter, comment down below. And tell me the name of the chapter, you liked the most.