Chapter - 11

Good evening guys... Hope you all had a gear day.

Here is the next chapter... Hope you all will like it.

Please let me know what you think through your comments

Do vote and comment

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

********************

Mayura who was sleeping got up with a jerk and sweating profusely....

She clutched her head and closed her eyes trying to calm down herself...

It's more than 2 years for her dreams... and It's been 3months to her marriage with Adhiraj...and even after her marriage with Adhiraj she couldn't get rid of those dreams And it's also almost 3 months that she saw him last

Neither he called her nor she called him even for once... Infact she didn't even had his number... It may sound weird but it's true that she doesn't have his number...

At starting she really wanted to ask Mayank or Kunal his number... But when she thought he doesn't care for her she decided that she won't ask for his number... And would not think about him...but failed miserably at that because her every first thought at morning and last thought at night was about Adhiraj.

Tears rolled down her cheeks... She erased them with the back of her hands and looked outside the window... It's early in the morning...

She sighed and got down from the bed... Since she got married Ishika started sleeping in other room along with Sharanya...

Ishika thought that Mayura might be busy in talking with Adhiraj at night so thought of giving the newly Weds couple their privacy...

She chuckled sadly at that... Not only Ishika all her friends including Mayank thinks that Mayura and Adhiraj are in touch... And Mayura too couldn't say anything to her friends as she doesn't want them to worry about her married life...but it's getting difficult for her to pretend in front of them especially in front of Rajesh... He even started getting doubt on Mayura now a days seeing her weird behavior...

She got ready for the day and started preparing the breakfast and also their lunch which they would pack

" Good morning Mayura... " Sharanya wished Mayura with a smile

" Good morning Sharu.... " Mayura replied back

At the same time Ishika too joined them

" Hmm... The smell is so tempting... What's cooking??? " Ishika asked

"Sandwich for breakfast and Veg pulav for lunch.... Mayank said that he wanted to eat pulav... " Mayura said with a smile

" Hmm.... Now a days you are pampering your devar alot... " Ishika rolled her eyes

" And you are jealous... " Sharanya giggled

" Who?? Me?? That too because of that Mayank Ranawat... No way... " Ishika said

Mayura and Sharanya giggled looking at her face. Sometimes Mayank and Ishika fights like Tom and Jerry

................
................

Soon they had their breakfast and left to office.... Mayank too was staying with Rajesh and others in their flat...

Everyone in the office are surprised when they came to know that Mayank Singh Ranawat was staying with employees in their apartment.... But he decided that he would stay with Kunal and others in their flat rather than staying at their penthouse all alone... And he is happy with his decision because he got jelled with everyone and they all are great friends now... No one can say that he knew them only for few months...