Chapter - 63

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are fine.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

Please let me know what you think through your comments and give me your valuable suggestions.

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

It's been two days Mayura was admitted in the hospital and she is finally getting discharged today.

Mayura was getting ready to go home while Adhiraj was talking with the doctor

" Is everything ok doctor? " Adhiraj asked

" Absolutely Mr.Ranwat... but she has to be on medication for few months. You know right it's an head injury. We can't take any risk. And top of that we all knew she would get frequent headaches because of the injury. So she should not avoid her medicine at any cost " doctor said

" Sure doctor. I will make sure that she would have her medicine on time " Adhiraj said

Adhiraj talked with the doctor for more time and finally came to Mayura's cabin.

" Where were you? " Mayura asked

" Was talking with the doctor... " Adhiraj said

" Let's go na... I don't want to stay here for another minute " Mayura said as she got fed with all the medicine.

" Let's go " Adhiraj forwarded his hand to her which she took gladly.

...................
...................

Dadi welcomed Mayura in grand way. The whole palace is decorated and why not after all the queen is coming back right....

Dadi and dadu are donating to all the charity trusts they know. They are even distributing clothes and sweets among the poor...

It looks like the whole palace and city is celebrating for Mayura.

Mayura bend down to touch dadi's and dadu's feet but they stopped her and instead hugged her.

" Welcome back " dadi smiled with tears in her eyes.

At the same time Adhiraj's naani and Maasi came there.

" Naani how are you? " Swara ran towards her naani and hugged her but she ignored her maasi.

Naani blessed Swara and moved towards Mayura.

Mayura bend down to touch her feet for blessings.

" Always stay happy " Naani blessed Mayura and hugged her.

Mayura looked at maasi for a second and thought whether to go to her or not because Mayura knew maasi doesn't like her much. But nevertheless Mayura thought of wishing her and was about to go towards her but stopped hearing Adhiraj's voice.

" What she is doing here?? " Adhiraj yelled who came back after attending a call

Mayura jumped at her place at his sudden yell and looked at Adhiraj who was looking so angry.

Adhiraj moved towards Mayura and maasi and stood in between them.

" Who allowed this lady into my palace? " Adhiraj shouted

Mayura was shocked and widened her eyes hearing Adhiraj because the Adhiraj she knew always respects his maasi.

" Adhi please... Please forgive me " she pleaded