Chapter - 46

Hello my dear readers.

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it.

There is some dhamaka gonna happen in this and in future chapters. So stay tuned.

And I really hope you all would like those twist and turns

Please let me know what you think through your comments.

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

************************

Mayura who left with broken heart didn't understand what to do or where to go...

She couldn't roam around like this in the palace... Everyone would be tensed and top of that her family is here. She couldn't go infront of them like this...

She finally came to their suite. She can't stay at the hall attached to the suite as everyone would come here very frequently. She looked at the bedroom... She knew one or the other would come for her and they would ask her the reason for her crying... And right now she just needed some alone time.

She then looked at the study room... She knew no one would enter the study other than Adhiraj. She thought Adhiraj wouldn't be coming here for now. So she entered the study room

As soon as she entered the study room she fell on her knees and started crying miserably.

" Adhiraj doesn't love me?? He doesn't love me.. " was all she was murmuring to herself.

She was crying like a mad hugging herself. She started breathing heavily because of crying.

Mayura looked here and there and finally stood on her feet. She thought of drinking some water that is placed on the table near a book shelf.

She was about to pick up the glass but got tripped on her feet and got bumped into the book shelf which resulted in the opening of a secret door.

Mayura gasped at that... She never knew there is a secret room in his study.

" What's this?? " Mayura thought to herself

She thought for a moment and entered the secret room which is totally dark.

She searched for the switch board which is just beside the door and when finally she found it she switched on all the lights... She closed her eyes because of the sudden light and at the same time she heard the sound of door closing, so she turned back and saw that the door was now closed. She looked at the switch board which has a open/close button and she knew she need not to worry about going out.

So she turned back to see what's present in this secret room. As soon as she turned back she gasped and stepped back in utter shock.

Mayura got bumped into the wall that brought her back to the world. It looked like the ground under her feet was shaking... She couldn't stand still looking at the room.

Almost three fourth of the room was covered with her photos... And what shocked her more was there were pictures of her which are almost 3 years old. Hell it even had pictures of last year of her college.

One side it was covered with her single pictures where she was laughing, where she was angry, where she was sleeping in the office canteen and the other side there were little photos with her friends,with her family, pictures of her outing with her friends, pictures when she first joined the office, pictures of her in a meeting.

She then saw in the center it was their wedding photo which was framed which was covering almost the whole wall.

There were even some selfies of them which they clicked and some selfies when she was sleeping.