chapt 8 ~ timeskip

||kokichis pov, 2 months later||

I sat there on my college dorm bed, sighing. Why did I agree to go to college again? Agh. Whatever. Classes have beem pretty boring, my roomate is Maki which.. doesn't completely sucks, she isn't that bad to be around aside from Kaede or Kaito being here all the time.

Anyway, it's currently.. 9:13am and I don't have a class till 11am soo maybe I'll go grab a coffee or something.. yeah, I'll go to that one coffee shop! (I'm not creative 😿)

I've been doing better since I left the hospital, alot better actually. I wear purple eye contacts and I dye my hair frequently, but it's in healthy condition, I've even expermimented with other colors like pink. Anygays, I walked to the coffee shop I go to normally, which Rantaro works at, and ordered a vanilla bean frappe and a cake pop.

I sat down at a table after I got my order, humming to myself. I sipped my frappe, plugging my earbuds in and decided to actually watch the Mugen Train movie. After a bit I got bored and glanced around the coffee shop, noticing a familiar shade of blue.. someones hair. Probably a coincidence.. is what I thought until I saw his face. It was Shumaii!

What to do, What to do? Ignore him? Hmm, he looks like a depresso expresso, maybe I can lighten up his mood? Then again do I wan't to see him? Well.. Maybe I should since the others haven't seen him in awhile.. I stood up and walked over to where he was sitting, tapping the table he was sitting at to get his attention. He slowly looked up at me and gave a small gasp, "Ouma.." he said.

I grinned, "The one and only! How ya been?" I asked sitting down infront of him, inviting myself to have a conversation with him. "Mm, doesn't matter anyway..." Well this was a new attitude... interesting.. "Of course it matters! The way you're acting though I'll guess... nothing interesting going on in your life?" He shrugged "I guess you can put it thag way, I barely leave the house or anything, I just didn't have any coffee at the moment so I came here."

He sighed to himself, jee he looked bad, he deffinitley needs me to brighten up his mood. "Nishishi!~ How sadd....  Everyones worried about you yanno?" I informed him "You're still in contact with them?" I nodded "Yeah! Most of them went to college, provided by Team Danganronpa.." He just nodded in return, obviously not interested in the conversation.

How rude. "Something bothering ya Shu?" I asked, trying to be genuine "No, I'm fine." he said. "Liars know liars yanno..." I told him, he looked away from me. He's such a pain.... and looks like a mess too. Hmm, what should I do..? "Hey hey! I have a.. request? No.. inivite!" I told him, he glanced at me, "Which is?" He asked, god he was still so hot when he made that face- I mean-

"W-Would you like to come over to me and Maki~rolls doorm?" I asked, silently disciplining myself for stuttering because of my thoughts. "...Why? I... have work to do." He told me, oh hes deffinitley a workaholic by the way he said that. "I thought you never left your house hm?" I asked "Well, I only leave to go the office once, or twice a week, and most of the cases I have on my laptop aside from files that are dropped off or I go and grab." He told me.

"Sounds boooringgg, I have a class soon though so if you give me your number, we can hangout sometime!" I told him with a grin, this guy literally needs me to stay mentally stable, how saaddd. "Whatever, give me your phone so.. I can type it in.." He requested "Woahh Shu~Shu! You expect me to hand a totall stranger my phone!? How disrespectful, are yoh a criminal?!" I said jokingly, getting a few others attention.

"Wh- Of course not. And you know that. Fine, I'll give you my phone, I would've said no if I hadn't been sure you'd bug me tell I said yes." He told me, woah he knows me so well! "Kay kay!" I said happily as he handed me his phone, wow his background is literally just a dark blue screen with a heart with chains on it, so emo!

I go to the place to add a contact and put my number in, naming the contact '💜 Kichi 🎲' then gave him back the phone. "I'll be leaving now, I'll only text you so you know it's my number.." He told me, getting up immediately and just walking out the coffee shop without saying a word. How rude.. Hmm... Guess I better go to class now.

only 800 words but i might start making most of the chapters 800 - 1200 words now but im not sure really, im sorry for procrastinating so much