! school.fight !

techno&wilbur - thirteen years old
phil - thirty three years old
tommy - six years old

~

it was finally break and word was going around that wilbur was supposed to be fighting someone which surprised techno because he's usually the one in fights not his brother.

he rushed outside and there was already a crowd forming around two people which meant that wilbur was over there, he was supposed to be fighting dream for some reason. this confused techno because they were friends just the day before so something must have happened.

as he rushed over there he saw the two boys wrestling on the ground, he couldn't quite tell who was winning but he jumped in instantly and pulled dream off of wilbur punching him quickly as wilbur backed off and soon pulled away by teachers.

as it was on the other side of the field it took a while for teachers to get to the crowd and by that time dream was already being beaten up by techno, he was known for getting in fights often with other kids so this didn't surprise anyone.

techno was pulled away from the boy on the ground by a teacher and taken inside to the behaviour unit of the school as well as wilbur while dream was taken off to isolation away from the two boys.

"what's going on now boys?" mr. davies, the schools head of behaviour asks the two boys sitting at the desk.

"i dunno" techno shrugs "ask wilbur"

"he was talking shit about-" wilbur started but was interrupted by the teacher.

"language wilbur"

"fine, he was talking about my family"

"what exactly did he say"

"he said that our little brother tommy was an annoying little twat" that just made techno even more angrier "then he said that techno was a pink haired freak, i don't know what you expected me to do but i clearly wasn't going to leave it"

"that was unacceptable for him to say but that doesn't mean you should of hit him, we don't know your guys' punishment yet but for now your dads on his way"

"that means you're suspending us doesn't it?" techno asks.

"as i say we don't know yet techno" the teacher responds.

"you say that every time and you already know so stop lying and i doubt he's getting suspended even though he started it!"

"techno we don't know yet and we are going to look into later on"

"bollocks" wilbur muttered under his breath.

"what wilbur?" mr. davies asks.

"i said bollocks" he speaks louder "you say that you'll look into it but you won't"

"i suggest you two stop talking if you want your punishment to be lighter"

"oh wow i'm so scared" techno says.

just as mr. davies was about to reply there was a knock at the door and another behavioural support teacher walked in to let them know that phil was here to pick them up.