∆ Chapter 11 ∆

Kuoh Town - Fearamid

3rd POV

Through the hallways of the Fearamid, Spiderman finally defeated Scorpion and Bane as he trapped them with his webs. His phone then started ringing. He grabbed his phone and saw that Reed Richards was calling him and quickly answered.

Spiderman: "It's everything going well there?"

Reed Richards: "The portal is ready, we will arrive in about two minutes. I suggest that you leave the place immediately."

Spiderman: "Got it!"

Meanwhile with Rias and Akeno. They were trying to turn Issei, Vali, Azazel and the old man back to normal.

Akeno: "How are we gonna turn them back?"

Rias: "I have an idea but it's a bit risky. I'll do it anyway since it's the only thing we can do."

She then took some steps back as Akeno move out of the way. She then started charging a small orb of destruction with a lot of power but not enough to kill all of them. She then throw the orb at the statues making a small explosion making the place be covered by dust. Rias and Akeno then started hearing people coughing.

The dust dissappear as they finally turn back into normal.

Azazel: "That was the worst experience of my life."

Vali: "I blame you!"

Rias: "Issei!"

Rias immediately hugged Issei putting his head on her boobs as he had a nosebleed. Suddenly they all heard another person coughing. The old man also turned back to normal.

Azazel: "Hello? Who are you?" The person stopped coughing as he look at the group.

Stanford: "Name's Stanford, Stanford Pines. And I see that you guys got captured by Bill as well."

Vali: "You know him?"

Stanford: "I have a bit of history with him. He tricked me a long time ago into creating an interdimensional portal but luckily we managed to stop him from conquering our world."

Stanford: "But it seems that your world is already doomed."

Suddenly the entire place started shaking.

Akeno: "Guys! We gotta go quickly, I'm starting to hear people approaching our location!"

A portal then appeared behind the group.

Strange: "All of you enter the portal immediately!"

They all nodded and went through the portal arriving to a place near the Fearamid. Everyone was already here ready for the war to happen.

Charles Xavier: "Alright Everyone! It's time to attack, remember that this fight will decide the fate of everything. One mistake and we all fall. Make sure to protect Rick while he's sealing the portal."

Everyone nodded as they got ready.

Joker: "This is gonna be some much fun! Right batsy?"

Batman just looked at Joker with a serious face and then looked away.

Captain America: "Let's get this son of a bitch."

Meanwhile on another side of the town multiple portals appeared with a lot of different types of guards and vehicles coming through the portals.

Dr.Clef: "This place is a total mess. We need to stop this thing immediately."

Dr.Bright: "What do you mean a total mess? This place looks fucking awesome!"