361-370

Chapter 361 Attending the Wedding

Back in the office, Li Siyu looked as usual, and did not look depressed.

Hong Weiming still wanted to see a joke, but when he saw Li Siyu so calm, he was a little uneasy.

So what does Director Chen really have to do with Li Siyu? Otherwise, it is impossible not to reprimand a few words, right?

He glanced at Li Siyu, but he didn't expect that she was also looking at herself, with a smile that was not a smile on her face.

Hong Weiming felt guilty, he lowered his head and pretended to look at something else. The small report that I went to make, people must know, and there is no bullshit.

He was very unbalanced in his heart, but he couldn't fight against Director Chen. He was the leader, what about him? Just a little clerk.

Zhang Limei had already seen it, that Hong Weiming had been targeting Li Siyu, and she stretched out her hand and poked at the person next to her.

Li Siyu looked back at her, "What's wrong?" "What's going on?" she asked quietly.

This office is too small. You can hear whispers, so Li Siyu didn't answer and shook his head.

Seeing that she didn't want to say more, Zhang Limei didn't follow up to ask, but she really despised Hong Weiming, and she thought the same as Director Chen.

If you don't have any ability, you can't be good for others. If you have this kind of thinking, you might as well use it in the right place and find a way to do your job well.

Hong Weiming didn't know that he was already a crooked villain who was spurned by everyone in the office.

In the next two days, Hong Weiming didn't follow Li Siyu anymore, it was useless to go, and Director Chen didn't care.

Li Siyu was also very happy, ignoring Hong Weiming's eyes, and doing his own thing.

On Sunday, Li Siyu was cleaning his house when he heard someone knocking on the door.

She went out and saw that Liu Chengxue was dressed neatly and was standing at the door with a happy face.

"Why haven't you changed your clothes yet? The wedding will be held at ten o'clock in a while." Liu Chengxue couldn't help worrying for her when she saw that she was still dressing at home.

Li Siyu brought people into the house, "It's just eight o'clock, what's the hurry? It's not you getting married."

"Hurry up, it's my first time to attend a wedding in the city, let's see what's different from the country one. "Liu Chengxue was very excited and curious, and could not wait to run over now.

Li Siyu had no choice but to wash up quickly, then changed into a set of clothes and went out with her.

When we arrived at the place, it was already past nine o'clock, and there were many people in the yard.

Li Siyu followed Liu Chengxue into the house. In the bedroom, Peng Lingman was wearing a green military uniform, which looked very old.

She was also very surprised when she saw the two people coming. In fact, Peng Lingman knew in her heart that her relationship with Li Siyu had been deadlocked.

But she was still here today, which made Peng Lingman a little surprised, but she still welcomed him with a smile.

"Why did you come here? It's going to be dinner soon." She said with a smile.