651-660

Chapter 651 Going to University

Lin Tianyi applied for Beidu Medical University, while Lin Tianqing applied for Li Siyu's alma mater, but was unsuccessful and went to Beidu's Economics and Management.

This is the university that Peng Wenbin attended, but Peng Wenbin will graduate in one year, so he can't help her much.

Because Lin Tianqing is a relatively simple person, Li Siyu still wanted to find Peng Wenbin and let him take care of the child.

Li Siyu drove the two children to Beidu, a total of two days of driving, the road is long, but it is much faster than taking the train.

Along the way, there was a female classmate named Zhong Xue, who was a good classmate of Lin Tianqing. The two signed up for the same university.

"Student Lin, it's really thanks to you, otherwise I would have to take the slow train." Zhong Xue turned her head and said to Li Siyu who was driving: "Thank you Auntie Li for taking me!"

Li Siyu said without looking back: " You and Tianqing are good classmates and fellow villagers, so take care of her in the future."

She had observed this girl, she was warm-hearted, lively and cheerful, and she was very suitable to be friends with Lin Tianqing.

"Don't worry, Auntie, I will definitely take care of classmate Lin." Zhong Xue patted herself to make sure that she would definitely protect Lin Tianqing.

A few people were quite happy along the way, but the chattering behind would not be lonely.

Lin Tianyi was drowsy in the co-pilot. He had been studying during this time, and he never relaxed after the college entrance examination.

Li Siyu didn't want to interfere with the children's enthusiasm and dreams, so she didn't care what major Lin Tianyi chose.

But it is also a good thing to be able to study medicine. After all, doctors are also respected by others.

After being sent to Beidu, she arranged for the children to go to her house in Beidu.

Peng Wenbin is currently living in this house, but she is worried that her two children will live on campus, so she can only send it here.

"You choose for yourself. You can have Peng Wenbin to take care of you when you live here, and you have to squeeze the dormitory with eight people at school." Li Siyu first talked about the environment.

After all, there are many rooms in this yard, one person can have one room, and there are buses to go to school.

But the school's dormitory is crowded and chaotic, and those who form gangs are easily bullied.

The two children glanced at each other, and then chose to stay. After all, it is best to have a separate room. They are used to being alone in a room.

As soon as I heard Li Siyu say that eight people live in one house, how can they live?

Therefore, they chose without hesitation.

Because it was noon when he came, Peng Wenbin went to the library to read books during the day. Although school had not yet started, he still worked hard.

Li Siyu first took the children to buy things, and took Zhong Xue to school on the way.

She is not generous enough to let other people live with the children. People are separated from each other. The residence is the last line of defense. She hopes that the children will have their own private areas.