461-470

Chapter 461 Trust

The next morning, when Li Siyu woke up, he saw Lin Cheng sleeping.

She looked at Lin Cheng and saw only dark circles under his eyes.

I've been restless recently, and it's no wonder I don't have dark circles under my eyes.

Li Siyu got up lightly and made breakfast.

Lin Cheng was woken up by Li Siyu. He was very tired recently, and he had no biological clock to speak of. He died very much when he fell asleep.

The two sat on chairs, eating breakfast and talking.

Li Siyu almost forgot the documents he got back yesterday and hasn't told Lin Cheng yet.

She remembered that she had put the document in the space yesterday, and before she took it out, she got up and went to the bedroom, and then came out with another document.

Seeing that she hurried to the bedroom without eating, Lin Cheng came out again, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Li Siyu handed him the document bag in his hand, and said, "After eating, take a look." He

was eating Well, I still have to eat first, and then I will finish eating if I have something to do.

Lin Cheng nodded, and he listened to whatever the little daughter-in-law said. Let him watch it after eating, he will never watch it while eating.

After dinner, Lin Cheng didn't look at the documents, but helped Li Siyu clean up the table and wash the dishes, and then picked up the document bag after cleaning up.

After opening it, he didn't think it was something important at first, because if it was important, Li Siyu wouldn't let him watch it after dinner, right?

But after seeing it, he couldn't help but raised his head and glanced at Li Siyu.

The little daughter-in-law is too stable, right?

Such an important thing, let him look at it after eating...

Wait a minute, since this was taken out in the morning, it should have been there yesterday.

Why don't you let him watch in the middle of the night?

Thinking that when he came back, Li Siyu had already slept, and he felt that it was right to take it out in the morning.

"Where did you get this?" Lin Cheng couldn't help asking.

The important information written in this document made him explode! It was unbelievable that such an important document appeared in his hands!

Looking at Lin Cheng's surprised eyes, Li Siyu smiled and said, "It was stolen from the wrong way, so you have to keep it a secret now."

This matter can't be known to others now. If you know that this document appeared in Lin in the hands of the city.

Li Siyu felt that both she and Lin Cheng would suffer, not only at work, but also in personal safety.

As long as Lin Cheng took it out, Secretary Qi and the others knew that they would definitely target Lin Cheng and herself, and it was normal.

Therefore, she must remind Lin Cheng that this document is not yet time to come out.

Lin Cheng naturally understood the relationship between them, and if he took it out rashly, I'm afraid it would be a lot of trouble.