Prologue (Edited)

It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection

- Voltaire

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

A white void was what greeted her. No matter where she turned, or where she looked, it was just a constant endless void. A pounding headache accompanied her, only aiding in her confusion.

"Wake up."

She looks around, still seeing nothing.

"You need to wake up."

She opened her mouth to ask who was there but found she couldn't speak. She tried again, only getting a similar result.

"Y/n, it's time to wake up."

Y/n...? Was that her name? It sounds so familiar, but so distant at the same time. She squinted her eyes, was the void getting brighter?

She covered her eyes as the void around her grew brighter, almost blinding.

"Welcome back Y/n."

──●◎●──

Jon sighed as he struggled to shake his sister awake. She was always such a deep sleeper, which made it a chore to wake her up.

"Come on," he groaned, "Dad has a surprise for you, but he can't give it to you if you dead asleep all day!" Jon shakes her shoulder, hoping to get her awake.

"You're turning 14 today, you should be grown out of this by now." The older boy grumbles as he grabs her wrist, yanking her out of bed. "Let's go-"

There's a gasp, and the girl rips her wrist out of Jon's hands causing him to fall. "Hey! What the hell Y/n-"

"Who the hell are you!? Where the hell am I!?"

──●◎●──

It's short but the actual chapters will be A LOT longer.