Chapter # 21

You ran, you ran as fast as you could. Just like Damien told you to do. You ran ignoring the screams of terror around you, or the loud explosions behind you. Scared out of your mind you ran.

Your head ached, and you could feel the sticky residue of your blood on your feet as you ran through the city. You can feel your eye's and nose burn from the smoke that surrounded you. God it hurt so much.

'Why?' You wanted to ask. What kind of torturous form of hell was this place?

"Y/n!!" 

You knew that voice. 

Y̵̛̟͇̜̭͖̱̳̺̒̀̊͛̌͊̚͝͠ǫ̸̺̬̥̪̹̲͓̖̬̈́̀̆͛ư̸̧͉̇̔́ ̸̡̲̲͚̎̑͂̐ç̶̟͍̔̌̽̉͜͝ȧ̴̢̀͗́̿͂́̓̄̚ṉ̷̢̤̙̩̟̗̋̈͋͝'̸̡̧̢͍̬͉͛͐̾͊̐̌́͠t̵͖͕̫̾̋̕̕ ̸̼̤̬̉ţ̵̗͉̳͔̳͎̝̪̘̂̆̉̂̓̍̓̚͠h̵̡̢̰̩̱̭͚̀̍̈̀i̶̢̛͎͚̠̗̻͙͔͎̺̐̈̾̊̀̆̀͝n̷̛̘̈́̑͑̓̿̽̕k̴̼̙̗̭͑̈́̎̿͠ ̵̨̛͈͖̣͔̩͗́͐̈͐̈͊̈́̚r̶͉̗͖͔̗̀̎͗̀͜i̶̼̻̭͚̮̙̦̬͙̞͂̈́͘͝g̵͓̦͍̬͙̭̖̳̬̗̋̆h̴͍̳̥͓̗̦̎͗͜t̷̞̠̝̥͕͖̎̔́̽̓̑̃͜ ̷̙̒́͑́̐͊̆̍n̴̢̳͎̱̲̯̼̼͕̒͗̄̈̉́̎̕̚ö̷̞̖̩͚́̾̒͆̓̋̚ẘ̷̨̪̬̙̯,̵͕̺͉̉̀̊͊̔͐̓̒̾͜͠ ̵̛̤̝͚̣̤͉̀̀̌̈̀̏́͜Ŷ̴͇̦̭͕̓̄̾̃͗͘/̸͍̣̥̬̰̈́̾͆̇̕̕n̶͇̯̫̍͗̈́͝.̶̥̱͚̺̙͕̟̙̯̱̔̿̕ ̸̮̟̜̤͈̼̋̎Y̵̨̢̮̣͈̖̻͕͗o̴̫̮̬͖̠̔͆͒̔́̂͆͛͠u̷̧̬̤͉͐́́̒͐̑̑̆ ̸̳̖͕̩̭̗̮͙̻̉̀́͆̑̒̕ň̸͕̖̲̺̺̫͖͜ę̴̛̦͍͍̮̟̲͕̀̈͘ḛ̸͍̄̀͝d̷̡̧͎̿̔̓ ̴͖̀͋̊̑̃̔͊͋͝t̶̜̺̜̱͚̽͊̊̈́̄̈́̚͜o̸͖̘̯̓͊̉͂͑͊̓̋ ̴͚͓̠̙̣͗̓̑͗̓̈́́̽͛r̴̢̻̼̼̮̲͚͙͋̃̈͝u̷̱̪̱͔̦̗̓́́̔͒̂͜n̷̥̺̎̿͂́̃͆͠.̵̧͕̟̫̫̓̿͆ 

__ 3 hours earlier __

"I have to say, it's almost ingenious." Luther commented. The plan was so simple it was stupid, it was a plan that had been used countless times and never worked. But this time, this time they had an inside source.

And this source was one of Batman's most trusted, and loyal brat.

The plan, as stated, was stupidly simple. The villains that were currently gathered were supposed to cause some big ruckus, to draw the hero's away from their base. The distraction was going to last long enough for the Robin his to hack into Batman's computer, and active his so called 'Contingency Plan'.

The hero's that were currently gathered also had a roll to play.

Their first job was to evacuate everyone from the city before the plan was set to action, Damien predicted that this fight would cause a lot of damage to the surrounding area, their second job was keep the Justice League focus on the fight while Damien actives the 'Contingency Plan'.

"I know." Damien answers blandly, "From what I'm guessing, I'll have about an hour to sobber up Y/n, activate the Contingency Plan, and escape the Batcave before the hero's realize it's a setup. Which reminds me..." Damien turns to Scarecrow. "Your coming with me, I'll need your help sobering up Y/n." He states.

Scarecrow just groans, while glaring at the Robin, "Don't order me around brat." he gruffly said. 

Scarecrow had given Damien a 'one time use' sobering drug, just to make sure the brat kept his promise. To help take down the batman.

"Stop whining like a child, I've kept my end of the deal, now it's your turn." Damien stated firmly, causing Scarecrow to roll his eyes. Him and Damien started to head out side, and the hero's in the building were starting to file out the back. 

They were going to begin evacuating everyone out of the city.

It was time.

Their plan was being set in motion.