Chapter # 11

Guys I'm so sorry for the delay in this chapter, I had no internet in my old home town so I couldn't update like I promised. But I'm off vacation so I'll be updating quickly. Also Music Meister will be coming soon :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

'I'm not in the tower anymore, how?' You woke up in the room you had stayed in when you were with Bruce. 'What in the plot-hole-fanfic-corny-plot happened?'. You get out of 'your' bed and start looking around. 

After looking around for a few minutes you tried to open your door, which was luckily unlocked. So you walk out of the room and walk to the kitchen to see if you could find anyone (*cough* Alfred *cough*)

You enter the dinning room and see Bruce sitting at the head of the table, you could tell he was waiting for you. 

"Hello Y/n, I'm glad your awake now." He smiles at you then gestors for you to sit down. So you sit near him, just close enough to be able to hear him. He frowns a bit at that. Alfred comes in with some drinks.

"Coffee for you Master Bruce," Alfred turns to you. "And some hot coco for the Young Miss." He then returns to Bruce's side.

"Y/n" You hear Bruce start. "Your problely wondering about your current situation right now, right?" You nod. "Ok, for starters, you must know that I was the creator of the tower, so I had hidden some emergency triggers in there just in case the Justice Team ever went rogue." He smirks a bit. "I always have an Ace card with me just incase something goes bad."

(Kinda referencing to the time Batman revealed that he knew all of the Justices weaknesses just incase they went rogue. I forgot the name of that series, oops-)

That makes sense, that's how Bruce was able to get you out of there despite not being part of the Justice League. 

But one big concern of you was what type of DC world you were in. 

In almost all of the comics you read, and animated shows you watch, Superman being the leader of the Justice League never goes well. Some well known examples are Injustice, and the Justice Lords.

"But lets change the topic Y/n Kal Kent. You would you prefer Y/n M/n L/n?" 

...

"Well shit."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Interesting, your world is completely normal. No superhero other then the ones that you read in comics." Bruce thought for awhile. "And we're nothing but comic book characters in you world huh?" He paused before smiling at you.

"In all honesty I'm not shocked. Not just me but the whole League has been aware of alternate realities for awhile, even some where we don't exist." He continues, "But what I want to know is how you remembered your life before this one."

You shrug. "I don't know, all I know is that I woke up after being hit by a truck in a body that's about 10 years younger then it's supposed to be." 

"Maybe," You hear Alfred suddenly speak, "You met someone who gave you your past life memories back." Bruce nods, building onto what Alfred said. "You wouldn't remember because of the overload of memories from your past life causing you to forget your current one."

Why didn't you think of any of this. Now you feel like an idiot. (Cause you are)

"So if we can get you to remember, we can most likely figure out how you were able to remember your past life." You inch away. "Of course we will use more ethical method then what the League chose to use on you Y/n"

"That's a relief." You sigh, Alfred nods, then speaks. "Miss Y/n, I believe it's time for bed, your still a child, memories or no memories."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Good morning Y/n!" Dick bursts into you room, waking you up. "I thought you lived somewhere else, why are you here?" You ask him grumpily. He just smiles and picks you up and spins you. "Bruce told me what happened, so for safety reason I will have to stay here."

Bruce was worried about hostage situations.

"Put me down, I'll head to the dining room myself." You mumble, but Dick just shakes his head no and starts to carry you down stairs. Much to your displeasure. 

Once you get down there, you see Tim, Damien, and Jason. Bruce and Alfred were also there.

"Y/n!" You look to Tim, who was obviously happy to see you, you also notice Jason gave you a barley audible 'hi'. Damien waves at you before going back to his breakfast. Dick sets you down next to Bruce then sits next to you.

"Y/n I never got to ask if you were comfortable with the possible experiments we might have to do. Are you sure you want to do this?" Bruce asks you.

You nod, "I'll do anything to find any possible way to get back home." You say. Bruce, along with everyone else pauses. 

"Your trying to find a way back to your world?"

----------------------------------------------

Don't Look At Me As If I'm The Bad Guy Y/n

YOU Agreed To MY GAME

You Agreed To MY Rules

Just Cause You Don't Remember

Doesn't Mean You Get To Ruin MY FUN

Bruce: 53%

Your going to lose Y/n. Why are you fighting me on this.

Dick: 46%

He's happy your back!

loser

Tim: 46%

You want to go home?

Damien: 30%

I'm on your side.

Alfred: 40%

You make Mister Bruce happy why leave?

I Won't Let You Stop Playing Y/n