12 - 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘪'𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

The cold diamonds that wrapped around the ring she had given me, graced along my face as I perfected my makeup. I've never been confident about the way I look, it's on and off but there has never been a moment where I feel completely beautiful. She changes that.

"Okay you really need to tell me what to wear tonight seriously Billie." I say over the phone while applying my Black Honey lip balm on my cupid's bow.

"Wear something dressy but not uncomfortable, I don't want you being annoyed the whole night, and you NEED to wear a bra and shit trust me it's important." Her muffled voice yells through the phone.

"Hmmm okay whatever you say, but why-"

"Maddy, just trust me tonight will be perfect. I gotta go get ready. I'll pick you up at 8 bye baby." She says shortly before abruptly ending the call.

Now the word date never actually came up while making plans for tonight but we both knew it was pretty obvious after our kiss and the pool and all. All I knew is that we were going to a restaurant in some nearby city and then a surprise location she planned.

I threw on a pair of black low waisted jeans along with a black corset-like top with long sheer sleeves. Including a small raindrop ruby attached to a simple gold chain around my neck, to compliment the red shades in my hair. Vampire vibes, we live near Forks after all.

As I got ready for our date the question: Should I feel weird going on a date almost five months after my girlfriend was murdered? Wouldn't leave my head.

A part of me wants to move on but I can't. After I visited the cemetery I realized whether Scar killed herself or was killed...she's dead, and that's how it's staying.

Solving her murder wont bring her back, and may not bring us peace but it is something I have to do. I can't just let my whole life drift off like nothing happened, I needed answers.

I hated not knowing things. Even sometimes at 4am when I think of a random ass question I just have to google it or I can't sleep. By the way , did you know that roller coasters were invented to distract people from sexual sin? Cause I didn't either until the other night at 5 am.

Anyways, the only clues I have so far are: Alison has a flame tattoo, the same tattoo on a person who bullied Scar. Ali dots her i's like the ones in the note at the crime scene, and Scar was seen buying a gun at the Huntsman a day before her death, plus she was acting differently a few weeks leading up to that night and what the fuck was that note she buried at Jason's with the ring?

These clues are constantly lingering in my mind and races with the thought of Alison and Scar. Hopefully tonight will make me forget about them...even for a moment.

***

I walked along the slippery grass in my heels I never should have worn in the first place. Of course with my amazing luck two seconds before I was about to step in her car, my heel gets caught on the stupid ass curb, sending me flying face first into the steering wheel along with a honk.

"UM are you good??" Billie says in shock as I look up at her from her lap.

"Uh huh." I reply, getting up from my fall, noticing the outfit she has on as my eyes widen slightly.

"You look so good Bil." I compliment her after seeing the black latex pants with a bunch of belts hanging off it, and an oversized chunky burgundy sweater. I wonder why she never wore these before she looks so hot in them.

"Thank you baby, you look delicious." She says pulling me into a hug as I get up from hitting my head on the horn.

"And you know if you wanted to give me head you could have just asked instead of falling into my lap." She says in a low raspy voice, sliding her hand on my neck giving me butterflies.