26 - 𝘜𝘱 𝘐𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦

"Billie...what are you doing here?"

I looked up to see Billie and a surprised Robin behind her shoulder in the doorway. The two girls came running in to split us up.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HER! LOOK AT HER!" Robin screams at me while helping Ali sit up on the floor as Billie helps me after I quickly grab the gun.

"She held a gun to my head. SHES INSANE." Ali cries, wrapping her arms around Robin.

"I DIDNT FUCKING DO ANYTHING SHE KILLED SCAR!" I yell back to Robin and Ali as I cry out in Billie's arms.

"You promised you wouldn't do anything stupid." Bil looks down upon me. I feel guilty for lying that I wouldn't confront Ali....but Billie lied to me too.

"I didn't do anything. I swear I didn't touch your ex!" Ali says standing up while holding her bloody arm that I took a bite out of.

"Maddy put the fucking gun down your not shooting anyone just take a seat and be quiet!" Robin says in a stern voice.

"NO! You can't tell me what to do. We are doing this tonight one way or another. Everyone go sit on the couch." I say watching the three of them like statues.

"NOW!" I yell holding the gun tightly in my palm.

The three of them sat down in front of me on the couch. Ali beside Robin and Billie in the chair closest to me. I stood up against the wall with my hand on one of my shaking burnt legs and my gun in the other.

"Look, all I want is a confession from Ali-"

"I DIDN'T KILL HER-" Ali cuts me off

"WELL SOMEONE FUCKING DID. SOMEONE TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME AND EVERYTHING POINTS TO YOU. SO WHETHER YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER, BULLIED HER OR HAD ANY PART IN HER DEATH YOUR GOING TO TELL ME TONGIHT OR YOU WILL END UP JUST LIKE HER." I yell at Alison hearing my voice crack.

"Maddy what the fuck makes you think Ali did it? She never would kill a fly." Robin says with a blank expression across her face like I'm the crazy one.

"Before Scar was killed, she told me someone with a flame tattoo was bullying her. So when I saw it on Ali on my birthday when we jumped in the lake I figured...hmmm how many girls would have a flame tattoo in clearwater?" I say placing my hands on my hips and pretending to think.

"Billie has the same one , what makes you think it's not her?" Robin says, pointing to Billie's hip.

"I actually did for a while-"

"You really thought that I killed her?" Bil says looking up at me with pain in her deep blue eyes.

"I don't think that anymore, It's Ali I know it is!  I saw your tattoo on Halloween under the lights and then you explained it but....then I found the autopsy and a bunch of other shit pointing to you.." Bil looked down with her glossy eyes after I admitted for a moment I thought she could have been the murderer.

"MADDY FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME I DIDN'T DO-"

"Are you forgetting I have this in my hand?" I wave the gun in the air cutting Ali off from another one of her lies.

"Okay so what? Ali bullied Scar, so you think she killed her? She's the one who bullied Ali!" Robin says, clearly not fazed by the gun in my grasp.

"She wouldn't bully anyone and no that's not the only reason why I know Alison did it, I have proof ." I say staring Alison down.

"Then what else did she do?" Robin asks, putting an arm around Ali and glaring at me like I am the crazy one here.

"After the investigation they gave me the suicide note since it was written for me. When I read it the first thing I noticed is that it's not Scar's handwriting. She never writes in those bubbly letters and she sure as hell didn't dot her i's with little hearts!" I say.