Important Author's Note!!!!

Hi guys :) I have some good/bad news, I guess it depends on how you take it. Anyways last chapter I said there will only be 8 chapters left well.. there is only going to be 3. 

I know it's all of the sudden and the story is only on chapter 28 but I feel like if I keep this story going for another 8 chapters it is only going to be repetitive; they both hurt each other, they like each other, they are with other people, etc. I already feel like it is somewhat repetitive right now so I have made the decision to only have 3 more chapters. 

Right now I am almost done with chapter 28 and will be posting it in the next day or so. I am thinking of making the epilogue 2 parts with a few years between them so you get to see what happens later on in the years. So really this book will have 33 or 34 chapters. 

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry for the sudden ending and notice. I love this book and don't want to be longer and boring. Thank you EVERYONE for reading this book and going on the journey with me. :)

I need you guy's opinion on whether I should continue on with 'A Year Agreement' or start a new story after this book. PRETTY PLEASE comment what you think I really need help with this!!!!!!!! I am thinking of writing a Vampire story next but don't know if anyone will read it. If you would comment!

Again thank you guys for taking your time and reading this A/N :) Hope you guys have a great day and I'll see you in the next day or so 

<3 

-Ken