Chapter 30..

Final Chapter *Bawls*

I found the perfect picture of the characters above ^^^^^^^^^

P.S this is 2021 me......I have read the comments on this book (yes the author does read comments shocking) so reading the comments I'm actually really disappointed. So much hate. Sooo much hate. And not just towards the characters but ME.
GUYS I WROTE THIS BOOK 7 plus years ago. This is my first EVER book I ever wrote. So yes the characters suck. Yes there are plot holes. Yes the ending is rushed. Yes to everything. But please don't comment that you hate this book and that you hate me.
If you didn't enjoy this book I'm sorry. But maybe next time stop reading and delete the book. Don't harass and be rude. I'm not forcing you to read this book.
Hell I'm not suppose to have this up since it is Published and available on Amazon (yes a way better version).
All I'm asking is you please be nice. 

Happy Reading!!

I woke up the next morning to something heavy draped across my stomach and warm air being blown against my neck. I cracked open my eyes and waited for them to adjust before glancing around. As I looked around the room that wasn't mine I remembered what had happened yesterday. I looked down at the arm across my bare stomach and followed it up to Ashton's sleeping face. The covers were bunch around his waist leaving both of our tops bare. Ashton was laying on his front with his heavy arm keeping me held down and pressed against him.

Looking at him while he slept I couldn't help the smile that formed across my face. He looked so peaceful and almost innocent, and that seemed to make him cuter in my eyes. His face was always a brick wall and his jaw always clenched but while sleeping it relaxed and smoothed out. I reached out my one arm that wasn't trapped to my side and moved a stray hair that had fallen across his forehead. I thought about last night and felt my body warm at the thought.

Last night was just...great. Ashton made me feel so safe and loved while at the same time like an animal. It had been a while for me and Ashton made sure to be gentle with me at first. The last thing I remember about last night was coming down from my high and feeling Ashton kiss me softly on the lips before falling asleep. Probably not the nicest thing falling asleep on him but being wrapped in his arms I felt myself drifting off. It was the best night sleep I have gotten in a long while.

As gently as I could I moved his heavy arm off of my stomach and sat up placing it where I just was. I looked around and spotted his button up shirt I had thrown on the floor last night. Quickly getting up not to bother Ashton I grabbed his shirt and buttoned it up. Missing being near him I got back in bed. I reached a hand out and traced my fingers in some random design across his muscular back, which was still a little red from when I ran my nails down it; I couldn't help but blush at my actions. I looked around the room taking in everything with almost different eyes. The question of how many girls he has had in this room nagged at my mind but I pushed it back for the moment. Later when Ashton got up he was going to be bombarded with questions and he better have some good answers. Last night was great and all but we had a lot to work out before I could even think of trusting him, especially with my heart.

Looking down at his back I noticed a little below his shoulder blade was a small scar that looked like it was made by glass or something. I ran my finger over it wondering what happened there. As I ran my finger gently over it I thought about my own scar. Ashton's reaction last night surprised me I thought he would look at it in disgust but instead he ended up running his finger against it and kissed it. He had looked up at me briefly sending me a look that said I will be explaining later before his mouth traveled lower. Than of course I lost my entire train of thought the rest of the night.

I was busy in my own thoughts, my finger still running over his little scar when a deep voice filled with sleep spoke to the side of me.

"Nick did that." Ashton said. I looked down and saw he had his head turned to face me on the pillow, his blue eyes staring up at me.