h.zhongli ⁰¹

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"mr. han!" you called out while waving your hand in the air.

you saw him at the other side of the road, waiting with the crowd who is ready to cross the pedestrian lane.

zhongli also raised his hand and tried waving- as 'not awkwardly' as possible. but you just found his tiny effort cute and giggled.

that didn't escape his eyes. now he's wondering what made you giggle in such an adorable manner.

the lights that were just red then turned green. you started walking with the crowd, and the same goes with zhongli.

"hi." he greeted after you met in the middle of the lane.

"hello, mr. zhongli." you greeted back with a smile.

of course, that already made his day, making him smile as well.

"you can call me zhongli when we're... alone." he said. "let's go?"

"sure." you said as the two of you started walking to where zhongli was earlier. "so... where are you taking me?"

"ah," zhongli mumbled with a hue of pink tint on his cheeks, his hand brushing through his nape.

"i heard about this coffee shop nearby. and they sell these... uhm well, cakes, for a limited time." zhongli honestly said. "i've thought about it for a while, and i've tasted those delicious desserts and i was wondering... since you're new here, i can take you there to give it go?"

"aww, that's so sweet. thank you for your consideration, z-zhongli." you coyly said.

"you're most welcome. oh and i-i also needed company for a reason that..."

"yes?" you asked in anticipation.

"they serve this uhm wine... wine flavored cake." zhongli said as he slowly gets shyer and shyer. "it is in need of uh... a companion to acquire the cake."

you chuckled at the taller man, making his face more heated up. "i see. then let's get that cake for you, shall we?"

zhongli nodded before faking a cough to get himself back together. calm down zhongli, you've got this.

the two of you arrived at the café zhongli was talking about. and he was right, there was an event in the café that has them selling limited edition cakes.

the staff welcomed the two of you as one of them guides you to a vacant seat.

"welcome! have you chosen your order?" the waiter asked before his eyes landed on you. "i recommend our limited edition blueberry moon pie, fitting for a cutie pie like you ma'am."

you smiled in surprise. you weren't expecting that, but you never wanted to frown about it. it was a cute compliment.

"thank you," you said out of respect.