Ranboo?!

Tubbo looked around, seeing Ranboo staring out into the ocean. "Ranboo?" He called out as he started running towards him, soon being hit by an invisible wall. "Ow- Ranboo!" Tubbo called out again but Ranboo couldn't hear him. Tubbo watched as he slowly turned around, he could see a massive slash on Ranboos stomach, his eyes were black with a purple glow as purple tears poured out of them. Tubbo tried to scream but he couldn't, he couldn't do anything, he felt helpless.

"RANBOO" he finally yelled, jolting awake in bed, he couldn't breathe and his hands were shaking. He soon heard the door swing open, "Tubbo?" Tommy said confusedly as he quickly ran over to him. "Hey, it's ok, I'm here" he said as he sat in front of Tubbo and held his shaking hands, he could see fear in Tubbos eyes. "It's ok, what happened?" Tommy asked. "I-I saw Ranboo, he had a s-slash on his stomach a-and purple tears" Tubbo cried. "Ok, it's ok now, you're alright" Tommy said he hugged Tubbo gently. "H-he's actually g-gone" Tubbo cried into Tommys shoulder. "I know, it's gonna be ok I promise" Tommy said calmly to him, "try and relax, it's ok". Tubbo nodded but he couldn't seem to calm down, he was still panicking badly. "I've got an idea, hold my hands and try and do as I say ok" Tommy smiled as he sat Tubbo up.

Tubbo nodded as he felt Tommy hold his shaking hands. "Can you name 5 things you can see" Tommy said calmly. Tubbo looked around for a second, "t-the bed, you, m-my hands, walls and the door" he stuttered as he looked back at Tommy. "Good, now 4 things you can touch" Tommy smiled, being patient with him so he didn't feel pressured. "Y-your hands, the b-bed, pillows and t-the wall" Tubbo said, calming down slightly. "Ok now 3 things you can hear". "You, m-my breathing and t-the birds outside" Tubbo said, his breathing was getting better but he was still shaking. "You're doing good, now 2 things you can smell" Tommy said calmly. "T-the air I guess and t-this candle" Tubbo said as he picked up a candle that was on his bed side table and sniffed it. "Last one" Tommy said, "1 things you can taste". "D-dryness I guess?" Tubbo answered.

"You did it! Are you ok now?" Tommy asked as he slowly let go of Tubbos hands. Tubbo nodded, not letting go of Tommys hands. "Come on, let's go get some food" Tommy said as he stood up and led them both to the kitchen. He noticed that Tubbo wouldn't leave his side. "You ok?" He asked again. Tubbo nodded, he wasn't, his head hurt a lot and so did his heart, he just wanted to cry again but he couldn't. Tommy watched as Tubbo's eyes got glossier. "Tubbo if you need to cry then cry, I'm here to help you not judge you" Tommy said calmly as he looked Tubbo in the eyes. "T-thank you" Tubbo whispered as he looked away. "No problem, now what do you want to eat?" Tommy said as he opened the fridge, seeing all sorts. Tubbo shrugged. "I can't cook so is cereal ok?" Tommy laughed. Tubbo nodded, still not letting go of his hand, Tommy noticed. "It's ok y'know, everything will be fine" he said calmly as he made breakfast with one hand then brought them both over to the table to eat.

Even when they both sat down, Tubbo still wouldn't let go of his hand. "Why're you holding my hand so much?" Tommy asked, starting on his breakfast. "I-I don't know, sorry" Tubbo said, still not letting go, he knew if he let go he would instantly break down. "It's ok, you can if you want" Tommy smiled, noticing Tubbo was staring at his food, "you still need to eat though". "I'm not hungry" Tubbo whispered painfully. "You sure?" Tommy questioned as Tubbo nodded. "Have just a bit then we can do whatever you want ok" Tommy smiled, watching Tubbo nod as he picked up the spoon and slowly started eating, soon stopping as he felt even more sick. "T-there" he said quietly. "Nice" Tommy smiled, "what do you wanna do now?" He asked. "I-I don't know" Tubbo answered as his voice cracked.

"Stand up with me" Tommy said as he stood up, watching Tubbo do the same. He then hugged Tubbo closely, feeling him start to break down again. "Don't hold in tears, it's not good, cry all you want, once again I'm here to help you not judge you Tubbo, it's ok" Tommy said calmly as Tubbo quietly cried into his shoulder. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" Tommy asked as he rubbed Tubbos back. "I-I miss him s-so much" Tubbo cried, he felt his throat start to close in on itself, making it harder for him to breathe as he started shaking again. "It's ok, cry all you need" Tommy said calmly as he felt Tubbo start to shake again, "It's ok, remember to breathe, deep breaths ok" he said slowly. Tubbo nodded, he couldn't breathe as he grabbed onto Tommys jumper. "It's ok, try and relax, I'm right here for you" Tommy said calmly as he loosened the hug so Tubbo wouldn't feel suffocated.