Overwhelmed

The next day, Tubbo asked to be alone, Tommy nodded, letting Tubbo know that he was outside the room if he needed him. Tubbo nodded with a small smile as he watched Tommy leave and close the door. He started calling himself names in his head, calling himself ugly and fat and unwanted whilst the voice tagged along. *Fat ugly prick that can't even keep his own husband alive*. He soon felt a hand on his, making him jump. He looked at Tommy, then down at his hand. He was holding the blade again and it was pressed against his arm. How had he been so stupid to not realise what HE was doing. He felt himself start to hyperventilate again and his hands started shaking, then he heard Tommy.

"It's alright, I'm here, give me the blade, it's ok" Tommy said calmly as he slowly reached for the blade. Tubbo froze, he couldn't move at all. Tommy slowly took the blade from Tubbos hand and put it behind himself. He then held Tubbos hands, "Tubbo look at me, I'm here for you now, it's ok" he said gently as Tubbo looked at him in fear. "Try and relax, breathe, it's alright" Tommy smiled. Tubbo still felt like he couldn't move. "Breathe and relax, you're alright, you're safe" Tommy said as he rolled Tubbos sleeve back down before going back to holding his hands. "Breathe with me if you'd like" Tommy smiled as he slowly breathed through his nose and out through his mouth, watching as Tubbo soon copied. "See, it's ok" Tommy said as they continued breathing together for another minute. "What happened?" He asked. Tubbo shook his head. "Ok, it's ok" Tommy said as he stroked Tubbo's hands with his thumbs.

"I'm here if you need to say anything ok" he said with a small smile, watching Tubbo nod. "I-I didn't mean to d-do that I promise" he stuttered as a silent tear rolled down his face. "It's ok, I know, you were zoned out I noticed, what were you thinking about?" Tommy asked. Tubbo took a deep breath before answering, "t-the voice told me that it was a-all my fault and that I d-deserve this, all of it, not you though, I d-don't deserve you, why're you even helping me in the first place?" Tubbo cried quietly. "Because I know what it's like to be alone and I don't want you to feel like that, so that's why I'm here for you, also because you're like a brother to me Tubbo and I love you like one, we have been through bad and even worse than bad but y'know, I'm still here for you" Tommy said, smiling at the end. Tubbo nodded, he felt bad for Tommy, he could see that he was holding in many tears that were struggling to stay hidden but he wasn't going to mention it now.

"Is there anything you wanna talk about?" Tommy asked. "I-I just need you to know that I am trying I promise I a-am" Tubbo sniffled. "I know you are it's ok, it's not easy to deal with loss" Tommy said. Tubbo nodded, more tears started flowing as he thought more about Ranboo until he remembered Michael. "C-can we go and see Michael" he asked. "Of cause we can, we can bring him back here if you want" Tommy smiled. Tubbo nodded as he held Tommys hand. They soon arrived at Michael little house. Tubbo broke down again as he quickly sat on the floor and hugged Michael. "Boo?" Michael mumbled confusedly. "Boo's gone Michael" Tubbo cried. "Tubbo come on, let's go back" Tommy said as he helped Tubbo stand up. Tubbo clung to Michael whilst holding Tommys hand.

Once back, Tubbo laid down with Michael as they both hugged each other. Tommy couldn't watch as he sat at the end of the bed and picked at his hands. He looked away, wondering if he should tell them both about the book now. "So, I'm sorry if I start to break down a bit but Dream has a book, i-it can revive anyone but only he has it, so if you really want to bring Ranboo back then you'll have to break Dream out" Tommy explained with a voice crack as memories started coming back, the ones with him, Dream and that stupid prison. "WE CAN BRING RANBOO BACK?!" Tubbo yelled excitedly as he sat up with Michael. He then looked at Tommys face, it was only filled with a lot of worry and a hint of panic.

"If I am going to revive Ranboo then you're not coming with me and it'll be in the prison" Tubbo said as he quickly calmed down. "B-but what if you need help?" Tommy said as he cleared his throat. "I'll get Techno, he'll help me, you're not going in there, I won't allow you to, you have already gone through enough in there" Tubbo said as he watched Tommy start to zone out. "Tommy look at me, it's ok, he's not going to escape I promise, try and think of something else, like seeing Ranboo again" Tubbo said with a small smile. Tommy nodded with a sigh.

The 2 talked until it started to get dark. "I'll take Michael back, we can keep talking if you want when I come back" Tommy smiled as he took Michael from Tubbo and stood up. "Ok" Tubbo said as he watched Tommy walk away and close the door. He started thinking, he needed to get up very early, run to Technos house, get Techno to help him, get Ghostboo somehow in the prison and get Dream to revive him, how he was going to do it all he had no idea but it needed to happen soon.

After Tommy dropped Michael off at his little house, on his walk back he started seeing things again except this time it started to seem too realistic. He looked out into the forest, seeing Dream with an axe over his shoulder. Tommy quickly looked away as he shook his head then looked back, Dream was gone. He sighed as he looked around, feeling very uneasy. He kept seeing Dream, once he saw him he would look away, shake his head then look back and he would be in a different place. "Stop" he whispered as he started shaking, not just from the coldness. "P-please" he continued as he kept spinning and looking everywhere.

Tubbo looked at his phone, it had been 10 minutes, it should've only taken 2. He started thinking, soon shaking his head as he walked out the bedroom and down the stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs, he saw Tommy outside turning around constantly and looking around everywhere, he looked very panicked and very scared. "Tommy?" He said confusedly as he started walking up to him. "Tommy" he said as he tapped him. "AH" Tommy yelled as he jumped backwards. "Wow, you ok?" Tubbo asked. Tommy looked around more, still seeing Dream. "P-please can we go I-inside" Tommy cried as he shut his eyes tightly. "Yes of cause, come on" Tubbo said as he held Tommys hand and took him back upstairs. They both sat on the bed across from each other. Tommy was hyperventilating and shaking quite badly as he kept looking around. "Tommy look at me, what's wrong?" Tubbo asked.

"I-it's nothing I-I'm fine" Tommy stuttered, very clearly not fine. "It's ok y'know, you can tell me" Tubbo said calmly as he held Tommys hands and slowly made circles with his thumbs. Tommy looked at him with wide eyes. "It's ok, try and relax, it's alright, you're safe" Tubbo said calmly with a small smile. *You're safe* Tommy thought, the 2 words rang in his head. "A-am I?" he asked worriedly. "Are you what?" Tubbo questioned. "S-safe" Tommy stuttered. "Yes I promise, you're very safe right now" Tubbo smiled as Tommy slowly started to calm down. "It's ok, breathe Tommy, through your nose and out through your mouth" he said. Tommys breathing was a lot better than before but he was still shaking slightly.

"What happened?" Tubbo asked. "I-I started seeing Dream everywhere I looked when I was outside b-but it has calmed down now, I don't see him anymore" Tommy said as he took a deep breath. "Thats good, obviously not the part where you saw him but the part where you don't see him anymore is good" Tubbo laughed. "Yeah" Tommy sighed in relief. "Is it a hallucination thing?" Tubbo asked. "I guess yeah" Tommy said, "if you are leaving tomorrow then you should get some sleep". "True, you going to sleep too?" Tubbo asked as he laid down and started getting comfy. "Yeah that would probably be helpful" Tommy laughed as he laid down next to Tubbo. "Goodnight Tommy" Tubbo smiled as he closed his eyes. "Goodnight" Tommy said back with another sigh.

—————————————
REVIVAL CHAPTER NEXT!!! Hopefully at least...

1516 words