Chapter 16

Rolkan did know how to feel seeing Roxanne sticking to his brother Reneste like glue, they even looked like mean gossipers who were judging everyone's outfits. 

"don't you think it looks like a wedding with so many wearing white?" Roxanne sipped her wine

"Yea and you look like you have come for a funeral" Rolkan snorted 

"I did come to a funeral, of my sanity that is" Rolkan had to stop his breathing to not choke on his drink, coupled with the expression on her face it was a lethal hit. 

"you..." seeing Roxanne just look half dead he snorted 

"I have half a mind to dumb this wine on snowhite's dress, wine stains are particularly annoying" Roxanne's eyes were glinting with mischief seeing Festelle cling on to Cain while making googly eyes Zolekh and before they could become resolute Reneste changed the topic

"How long do you think Zerithia can maintain that smiling face?" 

Roxanne's lips twitched 

"I bet on five more minutes" Rolkan smirked 

"I bet on five seconds" Roxanne took the last swig of her wine and placed the glass on the table to walk towards the people they were currently talking about. 

Roxanne just had an amused expression as he followed her lazily. 

"one...two...three" Roxanne's smile was becoming more noticeable

"aaaaaaaahhh, this juvenile bitch how dare you?!" 

"God, you scream like a banshee" Rolkan wanted to hoot at Roxanne but just cleared his throat to gulp down a laugh. Loman, at the next table, wasn't so polite and burst into cackling. 

People could basically see the steam rolling of Festelle's head as Zerithia looked at the drenched girl blankly,

"be thankful it was just champagne, wine stains are a bitch. On second thought, you would've made the perfect couple" Zerithia acted as if she was really pondering on the question and swiftly grabbed a wine glass from the waiter to pour it down on the head of the fuming girl. 

"YOU-" 

"touch my mate again and I will make sure that will be the last time your finger touches something" Zerithia had leaned in close to Festelle's ears by now so the sentence was heard by very few people standing around who just so happened to be Roxanne, her brothers, and Reneste. 

"Now, this was the drama I came for" Roxanne bent back to whisper in Reneste's ear. She already had another wine glass in her hand.

"Man, I miss popcorn" Reneste muttered a little repentantly 

"I will have you sued! You cannot escape the law of harassing the daughter of The Frost Family" 

Roxanne could see Zerithia stiffened and wondered if her brothers hadn't told her about the huge amount of influence they had created, they could literally bend the law with it. 

Roxanne snickered lightly and stepped in front of Zerithia, she was half a head shorter than Zerithia but looked much more intimidating than most of the business prodigies combined. 

"Dear Festelle, we are the law" 

Festelle could only grit her teeth because she knew Roxanne was right. An enormous amount of funds to the country was given by Stygian group, mostly after Roxanne came into the lead would she make the whole country's progress a debt towards her. 

'unnecessary power really does come in handy' Roxanne was amused seeing the emotions flashing across Festelle's face before it settled in fear. 

"Roxanne, Cain, Loman" Mexie hissed furiously coming over.