Chapter 8

Around another month passed and Y/N has gone on multiple missions never failing, never getting caught. The amount of people she killed is uncountable, she doesn't even know herself.

She is sitting on the ground by the small cot staring at the wall playing with the rocks she found a while ago. The wall is covered full of marks for the days she has been in that cell she was able to count. Sometimes missions took more than a single day so the counting was off but she counted thirty-eight days so far. Little did she know she had been there for over three months.

The clock reads 12:38 am, Y/N hasn't been able to sleep for the past 6 days, everytime she tried, memories would haunt her dreams of the peoples she killed screaming, and begging for their life. Slight flashbacks from her past sometimes showed, some sort of meetings, different people she couldn't remember.

******

Tony runs up the stairs avoiding the elevator which is taking to long, Tony has found another Hydra base, giving off the same type of energy as the most recent attacks around germany, its the most evidence he has found lately.

"STEVE!" Tony yells running down the hallway looking for everyone. "Jarvis call every one to the mission room!" he says running to the meeting place.

Everyone one rushes to the meeting room thinking there's an emergency. "Whats wrong, Tony?" Natasha asks getting there first, slightly out of breath.

"I found another Hydra base we need to attack."

"We just got back from a big mission Tony, we should do it later in the week. Catch our breath, relax a bit, we're all exhausted." Steve protests.

"No! This base is different. It's giving off the same type of energy as the most recent attacks around Germany. It might have more infomation about Y/N." Tony explains. He hasn't stopped looking for Y/N. Spending day and night trying to find her.

"Are you sure?" Clint asks from behind Steve. Tony nods, "Then we better get going."

They rush and get their uniforms on and get into the plane and rush over to the Hydra base, flying over the ocean.

******

What seemed like days pass, Y/N waiting for anything to happen, anyone to come and talk to her or give her something to eat. Yet the clock only moved a couple of hours.

She sits on the floor, stands still, walks around, anything to pass time faster. She could hear faint commotion outside of her cell but the walls were too thick to hear through. She had been moved to different cells of a couple different times throughout her stay.

She curls up on the mattress trying to fight off the constant hunger that lingers. The commotion gets louder like it's moving through the halls.

Doors are being blasted down but Y/N just lays there and listens. She could hear familiar voices outside her cell sending her to her feet ready to fight.

The cell door is blasted down by a white light from an iron suit. Behind it five other people stand ready to fight. "Get back!" Y/N says holding up her hands as they illuminate with red.

The iron suit opens up revealing a man stepping out. "Y/N! We are here." He says frantically with tears in his eyes. He was so grateful to finally find her.

"Who the hell are you?!" Y/N asks with the red magic growing more. She steps back a bit to protect herself more.

"Hey, hey Y/N. it's okay, we are your friends." Steve says stepping out from behind the iron suit.

"Leave me alone!" Y/N yells causing her power to explode around her knocking everyone back. She sees an opening as everyone struggle to get off the ground and runs down the hall to the exit.

She finds herself outside in a field with the strange people following behind as fast as possible. She spins around trying to find where the hell to run.

The Avengers come rushing out of the base and surround Y/N. "please Y/N, we are here to help you we aren't the enemy here." Tony says through his iron suits intercom.

Y/N doesn't say anything and uses her powers to throw Tony back into the trees. She then throws Steve who walks towards her slowly with his hands in the air.

Over and over she throws them as they slowly walk towards her not fighting Y/N. Her powers drain the little energy she has already. After throwing Tony away for the eighth time Y/N falls to her knees out of breath.

Taking short shaky breaths her vision slowly goes blurry and then black, as she collapses from exhaustion and dehydration.

Everyone rushes to her side and Tony scoops her up in his arms and carries her to the plane. They rush back home to the compound to have Bruce tend to Y/N's health.

Sorry it's a bit short.