Bucky - Does it end?

(We're back here again cause I'm in a really weird mood and need this. It's a lil dark and the Avengers are evil. Alpha/Omega verse lets go, if you don't like it there's the door)

You woke up feeling stiff as you groaned and looked around to see you were chained to the floor by your neck and wrists. You could smell the thick scent of Alpha's as your omega body shook.

"Shh little one." A voice said as you looked up to see a tall muscular blonde man.

"W-Where am I?" You whispered looking up at him in fear, you looked around the room and saw various alpha's.

"You're in the Avengers tower dear. See I finally got my dear friend back, and I realised how useful he can be to my team. But he's a bit disobedient, and the poor alpha has never had an omega. So, I took you for him. He needs a good little thing like you to claim." He said as your eyes widened and you shook your head.

"No! No I don't want to, I don't need a fucking abusive stupid Alpha!" You shouted before he slapped you across the face.

"Such disobedience, I think my dear soldier will fuck that right out of you." He growled as you closed your eyes and tried to break free. The other alpha's laughed at you as you began to cry.

"I think it's the perfect time to introduce you, my dear soldier has gone into his rut nice and early for you." He said as you opened your eyes in fear. (Rut is like the alpha equivalent of heat)

"Please, I don't want to." You whispered as the blonde man smiled softly, but there was darkness behind the smile. He grabbed the chain around your neck and yanked you up and towards the elevator.
You were about to speak before he yanked at the chain making you yelp in pain.

"One more word and I'm muzzling you." He growled as you looked up at him in fear but nodded. He smiled in triumph and ran a finger over your face.

"That's a good girl." He whispered as you looked away from him, the elevator doors opened and he dragged you down the hall to a locked door.

"Oh dear soldier, I brought you a gift." Steve said unlocking the door, you noticed it locked from the outside.
He opened the door and you could see the alpha's room in a mess, you looked over to see a man curled up on the bed sweating and crying. You could sense his pain.
The alpha looked up and immediately landed his eyes on you.
The blonde man threw you inside and quickly shut the door as you looked up at the alpha in fear. He just looked at you and rolled back over curling in on himself.
You thought he would've leapt onto you, claimed you or killed you.
You watched the poor alpha squirm in his bed, sensing the pain he was in. Usually he hated alpha's you hated them with every fibre of your being. But seeing his weak and in pain made your omega heart ache.
You slowly made your way to him and pressed your wrist to his neck where his scent gland was knowing it would dull the pain.
He sighed in content.

"It's okay alpha." You whispered as he slowly rolled over and looked up at you.

"It hurts." He muttered, he was so dazed he didn't even ask who you were or why you were here.

"I know, let me help." You whispered not knowing what was going through your own mind.

"Sit up." You said softly as he sat up on his bed and leaned against the wall.
The scent of his rut was overtaking you, but it wasn't making you want to submit. It was making you want to take care of the alpha in pain.
You straddled his waist and he looked up at you.

"W-Who are you?" He whispered as you looked down at him.

"My name is Y/N. T-The team kidnapped me, and they want me to be your omega. T-They didn't give me a choice." You replied as he looked up at you with tired eyes.