Avengers Christmas *Requests*

Bucky Christmas
(@dcsdianaprince
jennyquidding )

Christmas wasn't always your favourite thing, well to be honest you never really celebrated Christmas. Coming from Hydra and then straight to the Avengers you didn't have time for trivial things like that.
You were in Hydra since you could remember, and they weren't really ones for celebrating Christmas.
Bucky came downstairs to see you sitting on the couch watching coverage of a Christmas parade.

"Hey, doll." He said as you looked up and smiled.

"Hey." You muttered before going back to the TV.
He sat beside you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"This'll be your first Christmas." Bucky said as you nodded a little.

"I'm trying to understand it, but...it's not easy. It just feels so wrong, I guess." You muttered as Bucky held you closer.

"Why, darling?" He questioned as you looked up at him.

"Everyone has amazing memories of Christmas from their childhood, with their family." You muttered, with remorse as Bucky looked at you with sadness.

"And you never had that." He whispered as you cuddled into him and nodded.

"Well, you're going to now. Go get dressed, meet me back here when you're done." Bucky said before running away making you chuckle softly.
You got up and went to go get dressed.
When you were done you returned and waited for Bucky, a few ministers later he came running down making you smile.

"So, what's going on?" You asked as he held up a credit card.

"Tony said I can use one of his credit cards as long as I pose for a sexy avengers calendar." He said as you laughed and shook your head.

"You're weird, why do you need his card?" You asked making him smile.

"Well, we're going to go Christmas shopping. For you and for everyone else. This is what people do before Christmas." He said before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the elevator.

You made it to the streets of New York City, watching the snow fall and before run around for Christmas gifts.
Your eyes landed on a toy shop and you bit your lip in thought.

"Come on, let's go in." Bucky said before you stopped him.

"But, I'm not a kid and I don't have kids to buy for." You said as he smiled softly.

"Doll, you can buy whatever you want. Also, it's New York, as long as you're not running around with a gun no one gives a shit what you do." He said making you chuckle softly before you grabbed his hand and ran towards the toy shop.
You made it inside and looked around in amazement at all the rows and shelves of various toys.
Bucky watched as you looked around the store, hesitant to buy anything for yourself.

"Darling, buy anything you want. You deserve this." He said as you smiled and began picking stuff out before you saw toy bears dressed like the avengers.
You gasped and ran over looking at them all.

"Aww, there's not one for you." You muttered picking out the Steve, Tony, Nat, Bruce, Clint and Thor one.

"Just rip the arm off Steve's one." Bucky said making you laugh.

"You fucking suck." You said making him chuckle as well.
By the end of it the bill came to $1,000, but to be fair you'd bought gifts for everyone.

"It's sad to think this won't even make a dent in Tony's account." Bucky muttered as he paid.
You squealed with excitement and grabbed the various bags, making Bucky carry the majority of them.
You both ran back to the tower and met Tony in the main room.