Yandere Dr. Strange

Donald-trump333

You looked down at the broken pieces of the vase, your heart practically stopping.
He would be so angry, it was an ancient vase afterall.
You heard a noise and knew it with Stephen coming home.
He let you wander around the sanctum as much as you wanted, but after this maybe he would never let you leave your room.

"Y/N? Where are you, sweetheart?" He called out as you felt tears in your eyes.

"Up here!" You called out as your heart raced.
Stephen came up and looked at you then to the ground.

"Y/N! What did you do?" He asked rushing forward as you stepped back and tried to keep your meltdown inside your body.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, I promise." You whispered as he knelt down and sighed.

"Did you do this on purpose? Don't lie to me." He said, standing up and towering over you.
He reached forward and grabbed your face roughly.

"Tell me the truth." He growled as you began to cry.

"I didn't mean it! I was dancing around and being stupid and I knocked it down. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." You cried out as he sighed in relief and released his grip on your face.

"Shh, darling. It's okay, you made a mistake. It happens." He said as you nodded and shuffled forward to hug him.

"Oh, love. It's alright, I'm sorry I yelled." He said as you buried your face on his chest.

"I'm sorry I broke it." You whispered as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I know you would never hurt me intentional." He whispered as you pulled away and looked up at him.

"But, you created a mess. You need to clean it up." He said holding your cheek as you nodded a little.

"Good boy."

--

You finished cleaning everything up and then went back to your room where you usually waited for Stephen.
You sat on your bed and thought for a bit, your mind wandering back to when you'd first come here.
How confusing and scary it was.
How easily you'd listened to him just to avoid being hurt.

"Doubting me again?" You heard a voice say as your eyes snapped up and you saw Stephen leaning against the door frame.

"N-No, I was just thinking." You whispered, looking away nervously.

"How many times do we have to talk about this?" He asked, entering your room.

"I'm allowed to think on my own." You grumbled, hugging your knees to your chest.
Stephen reached forward and played with your hair.

"You can think all you want, but you know I'm always there. In your head." He whispered as you looked up at him in fear.
You were afraid punishment was coming, mind bending torture.

"Please, I'll do anything." You whispered with tears in your eyes as he sighed.

"I love you." You whispered making him smile.

"I can see how much you need me, Y/N." He said as you nodded a little.

"I do need you, please don't hurt me." You whispered as he ran his thumb over your bottom lip.

"No punishment. But you're on thin ice." He said as you nodded.

"Of course, I'll do anything you need." You replied making him smile wickedly.

"There's my good boy."